Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was hoping that McShane was going to play Sam's father when I heard he was cast. Hard ass, calculating, mofo...right up McShane's alley. Disappointed that his run was only one episode. That dude has so much talent and I had high hopes he would be a recurring character.

As far as Jaquen pretending to be Arya, I thought the faceless men could only take the face of someone they had killed? They remove the face of the dead and can use it as a mask....at least that is what I thought.

I know they are setting things up, but man am I getting impatient. I wanted more interaction between Jaime and the Blackfish...and I wanted to see a Frey wandering off by himself....
    I thought the same thing at first (that they had to be dead to have their faces used), but then I remembered this weird ass scene: https://youtu.be/ljFljgf2USk?t=111

EDIT: It won't let me embed, but it should take you right to the part I was talking about. I don't think it's a literal mask, but rather some sort of dark magic. With the precedence of the old bait and switch and Arya's strange behavior the day she was stabbed I would be surprised if the payoff for this story wasn't some sort of double or triplecross.

well where would Arya have come up with all that money? It wasn't her.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was hoping that McShane was going to play Sam's father when I heard he was cast. Hard ass, calculating, mofo...right up McShane's alley. Disappointed that his run was only one episode. That dude has so much talent and I had high hopes he would be a recurring character.
    And those who doubt me sucks c o c k by choice.

4. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    well where would Arya have come up with all that money? It wasn't her.
    Did she have money on her when she rolled up to the House of Black and White? I honestly don't recall. She was taught a lot of shit, so being a thief wouldn't be too surprising. I don't think it was her, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Alright, check this...

Anyone wonder who Sansa wrote that letter to? It may or may not be obvious.

And here is a theory on Arya's situation. What if this whole time, we viewers, have been shown an internal battle that Arya is having with her new intended persona? What if the Waif is the new Arya, trying to rid herself from the old Arya? For example, when Arya was blind and the waif was whopping her ass in public, nobody really reacted or responded to them fighting. When Arya was stabbed and wondering the market, bleeding all over herself, people only walked by and looked at her with disturbed looks as if she didn't belong and not as a child that needed medical attention.

I doubt anyone of us believe Arya can beat the Many Face Folk all on her own. But, if we've only been witnessing an internal battle between herself and her Many Face Self, well... this will allow for the old Arya to die like she's supposed to.

P.S. I cannot take credit for that theory. But its a good one if you ask me.

hmmm

We know who sansa wrote the letter. It is one of my favorite characters.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    Alright, check this...

Anyone wonder who Sansa wrote that letter to? It may or may not be obvious.

And here is a theory on Arya's situation. What if this whole time, we viewers, have been shown an internal battle that Arya is having with her new intended persona? What if the Waif is the new Arya, trying to rid herself from the old Arya? For example, when Arya was blind and the waif was whopping her ass in public, nobody really reacted or responded to them fighting. When Arya was stabbed and wondering the market, bleeding all over herself, people only walked by and looked at her with disturbed looks as if she didn't belong and not as a child that needed medical attention.

I doubt anyone of us believe Arya can beat the Many Face Folk all on her own. But, if we've only been witnessing an internal battle between herself and her Many Face Self, well... this will allow for the old Arya to die like she's supposed to.

P.S. I cannot take credit for that theory. But its a good one if you ask me.
    Rule number 1 of Fight Club.....

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    hmmm

We know who sansa wrote the letter. It is one of my favorite characters.
    I used to like him, but man his brilliance has made me hate him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Weekly rewatch: We have to put up with the High Sparrow and that shitty storyline for two and a half seasons and Ian McShane gets two scenes.

**** off George.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

How do you not like that storyline?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Weekly rewatch: We have to put up with the High Sparrow and that shitty storyline for two and a half seasons and Ian McShane gets two scenes.

**** off George.
    Warning, contains language:

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    How do you not like that storyline?
    It's awful. Nothing ever happens. It took two seasons for Lady Tyrell to walk across the castle and tell Cersei how stupid she is. And what's the end game? To show Tommen is weak? Well, we did that about 15 episodes ago. That the Lannisters are headless now that Tywin is dead? 17 episodes. It's a waste of time.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It's awful. Nothing ever happens. It took two seasons for Lady Tyrell to walk across the castle and tell Cersei how stupid she is. And what's the end game? To show Tommen is weak? Well, we did that about 15 episodes ago. That the Lannisters are headless now that Tywin is dead? 17 episodes. It's a waste of time.
    Unless they do something like have the High Sparrow win the throne in the end, I also hate the story line. Considering the Kings and great warriors that have been killed off in that show, they can't take that guy out? Come on.

17. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Unless they do something like have the High Sparrow win the throne in the end, I also hate the story line. Considering the Kings and great warriors that have been killed off in that show, they can't take that guy out? Come on.
    It feels like a placeholder until other events unfold and other parties, namely Daenyrys, show up in King's Landing. Which also leads to a rather bland conquer by whoever shows up.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

It's not about killing him. It's about how killing him will start a riot and through the kingdom into unrest, and how Cersei overplayed her hand and started the ultimate demise of the Lannister family. The storyline allows for a lot of things to set themselves up, such as giving others a shot at a weak king.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information