Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm going to keep HBO for the Watchmen show they keep advertising. My son and I are really looking forward to that.
    That Westworld show they advertised right before GOT looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Even it went downhill in season 2. Season 3 looks interesting, plus there is Watchmen coming and next year around this time there will be a game of thrones spinoff dropping...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    A grittier version of the Golden Compass story is intriguing as well. HBO is telling some of the best stories out there in television land.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Dont get me wrong, I didn't hate it. Just the John Snow part.
    I kind of feel the same way. Jon deserved the throne out of everyone. What in the literal **** has Bran even done? Lmao! And Sansa is such a spoiled brat!

I wished Drogon would have tried to burn Jon in front of all of the unsullied and nothing happen. Like he comes out unscathed with white hair or something. I feel like this season was way too rushed and in the end there was some terrible writing involved. Still...best show ever.

I didn’t expect a happy ending but at least Jon got to pet Ghost!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Dont get me wrong, I didn't hate it. Just the John Snow part.
    I liked that it was implied that he ****** off at the end and went to live with the wildlings. He really truly never wanted to be “king” which is a political position and empty to him, but he always was a true leader of men. He was the opposite of Dany in every way, and knew that the power she was after has nothing to do with leadership or loyalty. He really was the ice to her fire.

The season was rushed, but I liked the overall story arcs fit the characters but it would’ve been nice to see them play out over a few more episodes. Or seasons.

**** I’m gonna miss that show.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I now see why Emilia Clarke said after she got the final script she just walked around the city in silence. She couldn’t believe what they did to her character and the outcome. She went completely mad...Jon had no choice but to kill her. In a perfect world they could of ruled happily together. She was too power hungry. More than Cersie even, at least she just wanted to rule the 7 kingdoms. Dany wanted to conquer the whole planet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I now see why Emilia Clarke said after she got the final script she just walked around the city in silence. She couldn’t believe what they did to her character and the outcome. She went completely mad...Jon had no choice but to kill her. In a perfect world they could of ruled happily together. She was too power hungry. More than Cersie even, at least she just wanted to rule the 7 kingdoms. Dany wanted to conquer the whole planet.
    She’s been going mad since Season 3! This is her character. She is her father.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There are a lot of flaws with the end. Most of all, it was wildly rushed and needed at least two seasons to do it justice at the same pace as the other 7 seasons (maybe the first 6 is more accurate)...

But this idea that Dany went mad in 10 seconds on top of Drogon sitting atop a spire in Kings Landing in Season 8, episode 5, is just nuts.

She burned the Khals in Season 4, she killed the slavers in Season 4, she roasted the Tarlys and watched all her friends die. She’s been slowly going mad for a long time. And the symmetry with her father fits perfectly with the rest of the writing.

On top of that, she’s the product of a family known for incest and subsequently madness.

12. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There are a lot of flaws with the end. Most of all, it was wildly rushed and needed at least two seasons to do it justice at the same pace as the other 7 seasons (maybe the first 6 is more accurate)...

But this idea that Dany went mad in 10 seconds on top of Drogon sitting atop a spire in Kings Landing in Season 8, episode 5, is just nuts.

She burned the Khals in Season 4, she killed the slavers in Season 4, she roasted the Tarlys and watched all her friends die. She’s been slowly going mad for a long time. And the symmetry with her father fits perfectly with the rest of the writing.

On top of that, she’s the product of a family known for incest and subsequently madness.
    The writing this episode nailed it, too.

Tyrion telling Snow how Dany is the way that she is, and how there are others complicit in it. Then he meets up with her and she mirrors everything that Tyrion said.

Not to mention way back in season one or two there was the vision of her standing in King's Landing with ash raining down on her, in a busted up throne room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The writing this episode nailed it, too.

Tyrion telling Snow how Dany is the way that she is, and how there are others complicit in it. Then he meets up with her and she mirrors everything that Tyrion said.

Not to mention way back in season one or two there was the vision of her standing in King's Landing with ash raining down on her, in a busted up throne room.
    I think there were some issues with everyone just letting the prisoner Tyrion manipulate the next step in governance, but I’m cool with it because I am a total Tyrion apologist.

Still a damn good show. I did like this season. Favorite episode was The Long Night. It got terrible reviews because of the lightning but I thought it was perfect.

Bring on the prequels!!

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

In the end who was more evil? Cersie or Dany?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yes.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The question i want to know is did Aquaman die?

Cersei was more vicious and evil. Dany would have caused more harm overall. Building the world in her visage, essentially a 'free' world that is free to bend to her will or else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information