Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I enjoyed them overall. Would have enjoyed them more if it was a 10 episode season though.

Arya/Gendry scene, awwwkwaarrd (had to fastforward through it). Grey Worm/Missandai (?), donnn't care. The rest of the episode was good closure for a lot of characters that I expect to get killed. It was nice to see the characters interact in a meaningful way and start wrapping it up.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt uncomfortable with that

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The “sit around and get drunk because half of us will die tomorrow” episode.
    The last two episodes have been "Bran stares at people uncomfortably" and "Getting drunk because it's our last night on earth" lol....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Not alone. A kiss would have sufficed. More Tyrion and Bran time.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Re: Battle with the white walkers -- I'll be honest that the previous battles with them have kind of annoyed me, because on one hand - they go to such great lengths to show how overwhelming they are in terms of numbers, tenacity, relentlessness, etc... And then at the same time, you get like 50 1:1 sword battles while inexplicably they don't get overrun... So I'm not going to bitch about wanting to get to the battle already - I'm fine with the build up.

And at the same time - it seems like someone maybe should have mentioned that they have a GD MF'ing dragon that took down the wall that stood for a thousand years.

The main things I'm most interested in seeing resolved: Danny vs. Jon, Cercei vs. everyone, what is the culmination of bran as the 3 eyed raven (does he somehow end up on the throne?) and how do they bring down the night king obviously.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Re: Battle with the white walkers -- I'll be honest that the previous battles with them have kind of annoyed me, because on one hand - they go to such great lengths to show how overwhelming they are in terms of numbers, tenacity, relentlessness, etc... And then at the same time, you get like 50 1:1 sword battles while inexplicably they don't get overrun... So I'm not going to bitch about wanting to get to the battle already - I'm fine with the build up.

And at the same time - it seems like someone maybe should have mentioned that they have a GD MF'ing dragon that took down the wall that stood for a thousand years.

The main things I'm most interested in seeing resolved: Danny vs. Jon, Cercei vs. everyone, what is the culmination of bran as the 3 eyed raven (does he somehow end up on the throne?) and how do they bring down the night king obviously.
    Jon Snow was a Level 20+ Ranger with enchanted weapons and restoration spells vs Level 1 enemies lol
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

8. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Add, did Sir Briane have a threesome with Tormund AND Jaime on the last night of Winterfell.

I did not find the arya scene weird. And she has a nice rack. Fat little ass too.

That said it was funny since she was so young knowing her from the start, but shes full grown now. Tits are tits. <- that says titays
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There it is.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty ******. Watched that with my wife and father in law. Would have felt weird enough WITHOUT the FIL there.

Edit: I have to add to that a little bit. I fully recognize Maisie as an attractive adult female. I also fully recognize that she's 22 IRL and 18+ in the show by now as well. My biggest hangup is that I can't separate the books from the show, and she's like... 11 in the books right now. She's probably going to end the books at like 13. If there's a Gendry Arya sex scene in the books, I'mma get REAL uncomfortable, but at least it'll just be me, myself, and I reading that shit.
    Last edited by Zweems56; 04-22-2019 at 06:45 PM.

SHORYUKEN!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There it is.
    You think it too, admitting it or not.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I did not find the arya scene weird. And she has a nice rack. Fat little ass too.

That said it was funny since she was so young knowing her from the start, but shes full grown now. Tits are tits. <- that says titays
    If she was your cousin and you knew she was wet for you, would you tune it up

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    If she was your cousin and you knew she was wet for you, would you tune it up
    No.

But shes not my cousin, so I'd take a look. I think shes quite unattractive so I wouldn't smash her anyway.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Yeah it also bugs me that right after that wall fell, the Walkers are maybe a few days or so on foot away from Winterfell and they sure are taking their sweet time white-walking their bony asses down there. Is their zombie dragon walking too? Fly down there are start terrorizing the guys digging trenches or something.

Also Winterfell is a dumb place to make your last stand:

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Cant wait to see how it goes down with the dragons and Viserion.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah it also bugs me that right after that wall fell, the Walkers are maybe a few days or so on foot away from Winterfell and they sure are taking their sweet time white-walking their bony asses down there. Is their zombie dragon walking too? Fly down there are start terrorizing the guys digging trenches or something.

Also Winterfell is a dumb place to make your last stand:

I know it is jest, but the Eyrie wouldn't work. All the WW would have to do is lay a siege and wait for the humans to starve. Or press the issue with the ice dragon and attack the towers.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information