Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Final scenes:

Everybody sans 1 person is dead. A sad, but incredibly drunk, Tyrion roams the land drinking all the wine and ******* various inanimate objects.
    Fify
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Final scenes:

Everybody sans 1 person is dead. A sad, but incredibly drunk, Tyrion roams the land drinking all the wine and talking to various inanimate objects.
    He paints a face on a dragon egg that he befriends and names it Jamie.

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Solid.
    *slow single cello plays theme in background*
    So as Jaime (The egg) watches Tyrion drunkenly **** a stale loaf of bread, the camera slow pans to outside. The snow stops. A small beam of sunlight breaks through the clouds, shining on a relatively bare spot. Suddenly a small flower pushes it's way through the soil and begins to bloom, only to have a dire wolf appear and take a giant shit on it.

*blackscreen*
    *full theme*
    *credits*
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Solid.
    *slow single cello plays theme in background*
    So as Jaime (The egg) watches Tyrion drunkenly **** a stale loaf of bread, the camera slow pans to outside. The snow stops. A small beam of sunlight breaks through the clouds, shining on a relatively bare spot. Suddenly a small flower pushes it's way through the soil and begins to bloom, only to have a dire wolf appear and take a giant shit on it.

*blackscreen*
    *full theme*
    *credits*
    After the credits roll there's a close up on a closed eye which suddenly opens. The camera pans back and it's Jerry Seinfeld in his prison bed, he wakes George who is sleeping in the bunk below him and says "I had the weirdest dream"

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    After the credits roll there's a close up on a closed eye which suddenly opens. The camera pans back and it's Jerry Seinfeld in his prison bed, he wakes George who is sleeping in the bunk below him and says "I had the weirdest dream"
    And from there, the screen goes blurry and we cut to a home where an autistic child looks at a snow globe. As the camera pans to the snow globe, we see a mini scale Winterfell. It was all the dream of a special child:

10. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    And from there, the screen goes blurry and we cut to a home where an autistic child looks at a snow globe. As the camera pans to the snow globe, we see a mini scale Winterfell. It was all the dream of a special child:

Along those lines, I think about this movie ending all the time - especially when we get in really heated political or religious conversations, or whenever we start taking life really seriously. It's exceedingly likely that nothing really matters.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Along those lines, I think about this movie ending all the time - especially when we get in really heated political or religious conversations, or whenever we start taking life really seriously. It's exceedingly likely that nothing really matters.

I was reminded of the same exact thing. I too think about this. I really love thinking about the theory that we are actually living in some kind of simulation. Joe Rogan said all the proof he needs that we are indeed living in a simulation is that a politician named Wiener got busted sending dick picks. It's just too perfect to not be staged.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Dayum
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Stop over thinking it and just enjoy it for what it is.
    T&A with some ******* dragons!

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

As I've been rewatching this I realized that one cool thing about this show is that often times two characters you love will be fighting each other to the death. Not very many shows are as good as this one at making you like even the people who you would Intuit to be the bad guys. If you would have told me after episode one that I would end up really liking Jamie Lannister I'd have called you crazy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I still have yet to watch anything beyond the first 2 episodes. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I totally get that too. It starts very slow.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post

You are missing out big time! Years ago I watched the first episode and wasn’t really into it. Now I’ve watch the whole series at least 3 times. When you rewatch it you will really appreciate and understand more of what is happening. Each time I watch it again I catch something I missed before.

Kinda geeked out so much that I am thinking of ordering Jon Snows sword (Long Claw) from Valyrian Steel. I’ll be sad when this series ends but can’t wait for the final season. The spin offs can’t come soon enough either!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm now half way through season 7 and I have to admit one thing I've noticed on my second viewing of this series is that I don't really like Daneryous very much. She's kind of an entitled little ****.

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information