Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Sansa seems like the most ready to actually rule, which who knows with this show, that probably means she gonna die.
    Uh, no. Jon Sand is the most ready to rule.

Please don't make me hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Uh, no. Jon Sand is the most ready to rule.

Please don't make me hate you.
    Is he?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I appreciate them tying up the loose ends, but the 1st two eps boring as ****.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I appreciate them tying up the loose ends, but the 1st two eps boring as ****.
    I enjoyed them overall. Would have enjoyed them more if it was a 10 episode season though.

Arya/Gendry scene, awwwkwaarrd (had to fastforward through it). Grey Worm/Missandai (?), donnn't care. The rest of the episode was good closure for a lot of characters that I expect to get killed. It was nice to see the characters interact in a meaningful way and start wrapping it up.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Is he?
    Did I stutter?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I enjoyed them overall. Would have enjoyed them more if it was a 10 episode season though.

Arya/Gendry scene, awwwkwaarrd (had to fastforward through it). Grey Worm/Missandai (?), donnn't care. The rest of the episode was good closure for a lot of characters that I expect to get killed. It was nice to see the characters interact in a meaningful way and start wrapping it up.
    Yeah I loved the first two, then I start counting how many episodes we have left and get nervous that I won't see a proper battle with the white walkers.

Also, between the promos showing the crypt and then last night no less than 5 characters pointing out how "safe" the crypt will be for women and children, I am assuming an army that can raise the dead might be able to raise the dead down there? I know in the books they talk about how the undead army hates iron or something, so they used iron sword and possibly some magic barrier to protect the crypt, so maybe I am looking too much into it. Or maybe some of the dead family in the crypt will come back using some "good" magic to help fight? Lady Stoneheart perhaps?

Also it was nice to see Ghost finally, but it seems like fanservice because people kept asking where he was.

My favorite stuff from last night:

Tyrion talking to Bran (wished they would've shown some of this more)

The Hound's line, "The Lord of Light is going to wonder why he brought you back 19 times, just to watch you die when I chuck you over this ******* wall."

Tormund's giant story. Couldn't tell if he was being serious or joking, and either way it is more hilarious for it. Also:

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Did I stutter?
    Also. Aegon Targaryan, not Sand.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Also. Aegon Targaryan, not Sand.
    He will always be Jon to me.

Any episode of Game of Thrones is enjoyable simply because of how invested I am in this show but it fell a little flat this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Any episode of Game of Thrones is enjoyable simply because of how invested I am in this show but it fell a little flat this week.
    The “sit around and get drunk because half of us will die tomorrow” episode.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I think everyone that was in the room getting drunk is gone in episode 3. They be dying.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think everyone that was in the room getting drunk is gone in episode 3. They be dying.
    Signs of their survival are not good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think my criticism of the season at this point is essentially we know we have four episodes and two battles. So there’s not much time to wrap things up. Could have made episode one 10 minutes longer and accomplished everything they did in episode two. Then have episode two be the white walker battle.

But ... I’m trying to just enjoy the ride.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also. Slim, Sansa is still the best monarch in the house. Come at me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Also. Slim, Sansa is still the best monarch in the house. Come at me.
    You are such a disappointment.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information