Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    No - it's been at the top of my "need to watch" list for a couple years now.
    That's a good place for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I knew it'd be poorly received... But this show is not above criticism. It's still great - I still love it more than I anticipated. But it isn't fitting together as seamlessly as it did for the first 3.5 seasons.
    For the record, I hated the whole Sparrows story line. I imagine the book version is even more excruciating.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

End of season 5 - this is a dumb and bad show and I don't know why I ever started watching it.

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

End of season 5 - this is a dumb and bad show and I don't know why I ever started watching it.
    Don't fret, it gets worse.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Who is your favorite character / story arc

For me;

I loved arya and the hound

Or tyrion and bronn

But easily the most satisfying was the death of joffrey

9. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

idk but the Wildling redhead so hawt. hopefully season 8 climax involves dragonmom and her in nude deathmatch. not asking much here.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    idk but the Wildling redhead so hawt. hopefully season 8 climax involves dragonmom and her in nude deathmatch. not asking much here.
    I like a good climax

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m just going to assume this is sarcasm.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Who is your favorite character / story arc

For me;

I loved arya and the hound

Or tyrion and bronn

But easily the most satisfying was the death of joffrey
    I've never recovered from Ned Stark's death... I love any scene with Tyrion. I love the progression of Jamie Lanister's character. I like Ser Bron of Blackwater - mostly anything to do with King's Landing and the original characters from that circle I'm invested in... Except, ironically, most of the Starks who aren't ned or ned's ******* son. Much as I hate cersei, I love to hate her.

I enjoy jon and sam. I enjoy the wildlings.

daenerys arc - meh
    Aryah arc - meh
    Sansa arc - meh
    Brandon Stark arc - meh
    Theon and the Boltons - meh
    Sparrows - awful
    Stannis was ok as a character who held my attention

...You've hit on a key point here that there are so many arcs that it's hard to make any blanket statements about the show in general.

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So many good nudes, but top few were: Wildling chick, Unsullied chick, Red witch lady, Daenerys

17. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So many good nudes, but top few were: Wildling chick, Unsullied chick, Red witch lady, Daenerys
    This is brilliant. No spoilers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m just going to assume this is sarcasm.
    I mean on some level it has to be because I'm so GD invested in it... But I've never found anything to be so simultaneously gratifying and unsatisfying. I hate like 80% of the plot.

20. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I mean on some level it has to be because I'm so GD invested in it... But I've never found anything to be so simultaneously gratifying and unsatisfying. I hate like 80% of the plot.
    I'm glad someone is saying this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I've been fighting a cold for the last couple of days so I decided to watch this again. Almost done with season 1. I forgot how truly detestable some of these characters are. I want to kill Joffrie myself.

23. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Season 6 - Episode 10 - "The Winds of Winter" -- Finally, the episode I've been waiting for.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information