Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

The Night King before he became a Walker.

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Question...
    Will the Ice Dragon still breathe fire?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    Question...
    Will the Ice Dragon still breathe fire?
    Ice.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

There are some cool theories in some GOT forums about how the Ice Dragon and Jon Snow were actually made with a similar dark magic and that he may be able to control it. That would be pretty cool to see Jon and Dany riding Ice and Fire dragons and maybe Jon freezes the Night King and then Dany melts him down and he explodes! Then Tyrion and Varys run into the throne room and pick up Cersei and drop her onto the Iron Throne swords, killing her with the very thing she wanted the most. Then all the hot chicks from each episode are magically brought back to life and they make out for 20 minutes while this plays:

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If any human being can control that thing, its Bran.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If any human being can control that thing, its Bran.
    Why would you think Bran? I mean, I don't disagree at all, I just don't understand the reasoning.

I don't think Jon can control it, I disagree that the same magic was used. The magic used to resurrect Jon was from the "Lord of Light", which I'm sure is (maybe) not the same as whatever magic the Night King and the white walkers have.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Why would you think Bran? I mean, I don't disagree at all, I just don't understand the reasoning.

I don't think Jon can control it, I disagree that the same magic was used. The magic used to resurrect Jon was from the "Lord of Light", which I'm sure is (maybe) not the same as whatever magic the Night King and the white walkers have.
    Bran is the strongest warg in the GoT universe.

Edit: Also, I think that is mostly a joke, but that said it would not seem out of the realm that his Targaryan father was into some black magic shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    There are some cool theories in some GOT forums about how the Ice Dragon and Jon Snow were actually made with a similar dark magic and that he may be able to control it. That would be pretty cool to see Jon and Dany riding Ice and Fire dragons and maybe Jon freezes the Night King and then Dany melts him down and he explodes! Then Tyrion and Varys run into the throne room and pick up Cersei and drop her onto the Iron Throne swords, killing her with the very thing she wanted the most. Then all the hot chicks from each episode are magically brought back to life and they make out for 20 minutes while this plays:

Marry me
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Ive heard some interesting theories that Bran is the night king, somehow some way....When the night king touched him when he was warging or 3 eyed ravening or whatever the hell he was doing. The trap they had (the night king) for the dragons and John Snow...3 Ice spears that can pierce a dragon. Something to think about.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Ive heard some interesting theories that Bran is the night king, somehow some way....When the night king touched him when he was warging or 3 eyed ravening or whatever the hell he was doing. The trap they had (the night king) for the dragons and John Snow...3 Ice spears that can pierce a dragon. Something to think about.
    I've heard that theory too, and I would buy it aside from the fact they them existing at the same time is a paradox unless there is some bullshit "illusion" going on and Bran actually died when he fell out the window. It has been established with Hodor that Bran can influence thing on an point of the timeline, it has been compared to him being a record needle being able to place himself anywhere on the record of history.

So if Bran IS somehow the Night King, I kind of like it because the only thing that can unite the kingdoms is a chaotic neutral yet evil force that they have to take on together. Seeing as how is is pretty neutral in his mindset right now not showing emotion, it could make sense.

I guess.

13. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

If that theory pans out...it will be the dumbest shit storyline in the history of dumb shit storylines.

I agree, that would be disappointing

Btw I totally called the ice dragon thing

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I agree, that would be disappointing

Btw I totally called the ice dragon thing

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nothing like a little incest with a voice over.

I've no words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information