Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    This has probably been my favorite season. We had 5 years of foreplay and character building. It's time for *******.
    I'm enjoying it, I'm amazed the dislike of this episode...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There has been a lot of discussion about the possibility of an ice dragon for the last 2 seasons. It makes sense...3 dragons uncontested would wipe out all the walkers army. Gotta have some threat on the other side.
    Night King gon' fly his ass right over dat wall. OG style.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm enjoying it, I'm amazed the dislike of this episode...
    The time in which it took Gendry to get to Eastwatch, the raven to get to Dragonstone and Dany to get from Dragonstone to the frozen lake was pretty fantastical, even if we are suspending our belief in totality for a fantasy show (as Shake so eloquently put). But for a show that was so damned meticulous for six seasons that was a little much.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I've always liked the storylines happening south of the wall much better.. The white walker/night king stuff has always bored me. Bran is boring.

Mance Raider was cool. The giants were cool. The dudes who ate people were interesting. I forget what they were called.

Last night was better. I'm a little more invested to that part of the story now but for me the best part of the series has always been the actual Game of Thrones.

I'm trying really hard to stay into it but I still keep thinking to myself, can they hurry up and finish the army of the dead off so I can see how the shit shakes out on the human being side of things?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I've always liked the storylines happening south of the wall much better.. The white walker/night king stuff has always bored me. Bran is boring.

Mance Raider was cool. The giants were cool. The dudes who ate people were interesting. I forget what they were called.

Last night was better. I'm a little more invested to that part of the story now but for me the best part of the series has always been the actual Game of Thrones.

I'm trying really hard to stay into it but I still keep thinking to myself, can they hurry up and finish the army of the dead off so I can see how the shit shakes out on the human being side of things?
    In the end, the winner of the game of thrones, may just be the only one left after battling the army of the dead. I'm with you, though, I'm not a big fan of the fight with the undead.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I'm still not sure why HBO dropped the hammer on them and is making them finish this thing in 2 shortened seasons.
    That being said, despite the insanely fast runners, ravens and iron fleets, I'm really enjoying the shows.
    It's pretty much "movie studio" quality every week.

P.S. Not sure why they felt the silly urge to bring Benjen Stark back as the ultimate Deus Ex Machina but...whatever.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    An immortal magic dead king just resurrected a dragon and this is where you draw the line?

Seriously though assume the wights have siege weapons and repurposed the chains.
    oh yea on top of that.

The army of the dead, apparently learned how to swim. Apparently the giant wall, actually meant nothing. All they had to do was jump in the ocean.

But hey, "magic", we can have as many plot holes as we want!

Its terrible writing. Terrible.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-22-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

And then Benjin randomly swoops in to die.

Writing has been awful.

The Night King can chuck a frozen spear 15,000 yards and hit a moving target but he couldn't hit 8 dudes who were standing right in front of him for half the episode?

12. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

The Night King can chuck a frozen spear 15,000 yards and hit a moving target but he couldn't hit 8 dudes who were standing right in front of him for half the episode?
    It really is spiralling down the toilet. Thank goodness it's the end.

I'm gonna laugh when the final season is pushed back to 2019 and you guys cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

to be fair on this side, he was probably waiting for the dragon.

Could be explained as a trap.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

See. This is why it was a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I'm gonna laugh when the final season is pushed back to 2019 and you guys cry.
    Shut the **** up.

Night King for Broncos QB.

20. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information