Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Bran is the Night King
    Rhaegar is the Night King.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I am the night king.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Ned's great great great great greatx10's grandfather is the night king?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Bran is the night king.

He warged into the guy as the elves stabbed his ass.

Thus becoming the Night King.'

Now he is going to open the wall up to the Army of the dead, as he has been marked.

7. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Bran is the night king.

He warged into the guy as the elves stabbed his ass.

Thus becoming the Night King.'

Now he is going to open the wall up to the Army of the dead, as he has been marked.
    He was marked when the Night King touched him. I believe the tree allowed him to view history omnisciently. As to him being marked so the Night King can cross the wall, I would agree.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    That's a theory.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I am the night king.
    From a certain point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    As to him being marked so the Night King can cross the wall, I would agree.
    Yes, since being marked defeated the magic that protected them under the tree, it stands to reason that Bran's screw up also brings into question the magic protecting the wall.

And, come on, does it get more disgusting than those bed pans!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Yes, since being marked defeated the magic that protected them under the tree, it stands to reason that Bran's screw up also brings into question the magic protecting the wall.

And, come on, does it get more disgusting than those bed pans!!!!
    As much as I liked that episode, I would have to agree. We get seven episodes and it seemed like 20 minutes of the first one was spent alternating between bed pans and soup to the point I couldn't tell one from the other.

Also I made a prediction waaay back when that Bran would warg into a dragon at some point. I hope that happens. I also think that sending a Raven to John to tell him about the Dragon Glass hoard in the mountain is a way to get him and Daenerys to meet finally.

15. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Ok, could be and I didn't pick up on that. I just kept thinking, "may, you don't let her lead the pack through an abandoned castle."

On a separate note. Do we assume that Raeghar (sp?) Targarian (sp?) is definitely Jon Snow's father? If it was a abduction/rape, he's still a *******, so how much stronger is his claim? Or, was it a secret love and they were married or was the father someone else?

Unlike Danny, he clearly burns, but then again I think she's the daughter of two parents with dragon blood, right?

How about twins? Any chance that's what was whispered? That's my wife's theory. She's got this theory (while it's original to her, I'm sure others on the internet came up with the same thing) that there are three dragons and previously, originally the three Targaryons road in on three dragons, so she thinks that means there are three Targaryon children. Danny, Jon and possibly a twin sister. Maybe the girl that's with Bran, who's father was with Ned and saved Ned's life. Ned took one baby (Jon) and he took the other.
    The problem is figuring out if all that is in the books are source material. I don't remember the early seasons, so here is what I think based on dim recollections of the books.

I don't think that Jon's mother was abducted. I haven't read the books in ages, but I came to believe that she may have went willingly. Raeghar was a bookish child. He studied a lot of things. He found some information in a book that sent him down the path he went. I think he thought he would father the Prince that was Promised and it had to be with Lyanna Stark. That this child would be needed in the battle against the Others.

Dany, Jon, and I can't stop thinking Tyrion is the third of the dragons.

Nice start to the season. Will be interesting to see what happens with the Cersei plotline with the Greyjoy. I love the Hound. We need more of him. Sansa and Jon was a little irritating and Peter smirking every scene was annoying.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-18-2017 at 08:55 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

I always assumed Tyrion would be the third. One thin that they showed is that the giants are now white walkers as well so they are not all humans, you think at some point a dead dragon becomes a white walker?

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    As much as I liked that episode, I would have to agree. We get seven episodes and it seemed like 20 minutes of the first one was spent alternating between bed pans and soup to the point I couldn't tell one from the other.

Also I made a prediction waaay back when that Bran would warg into a dragon at some point. I hope that happens. I also think that sending a Raven to John to tell him about the Dragon Glass hoard in the mountain is a way to get him and Daenerys to meet finally.
    Yea, I was thinking the same thing regarding the Jon and Danny meeting when he goes looking for the glass. The question is whether it will immediately be an alliance or if her lust (and for the record, she can lust after anything and I'm ok with it) to rule the seven kingdoms will make her closed to an alliance with the new king of the north. Pretty sure Jon has to marry Lady Mohrmot (sp?) as she just has "it."

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I always assumed Tyrion would be the third. One thin that they showed is that the giants are now white walkers as well so they are not all humans, you think at some point a dead dragon becomes a white walker?
    I have read people thinking that they saw the shadow of an ice dragon in one of the episodes from the fifth season. Maybe the one where Jon goes to get the Wildlings from that village?

I think there are two types of enemies. The White Walkers and wights. Wights are minions of the White Walkers, dead things that are reanimated like the giant. White Walkers are a different race of beings, like the Children of the Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    That's a frightening thought.

There's a theory about Jorah and Sam that makes alot of sense so I am using the spoiler tag.

Jorah is at the same place as Sam and while Sam was reading the book they zoomed in and it showed that dragonglass can cure illnesses, like greyscale. They also go on to link that as to why Shireen was able to live with greyscale for so long, as she was literally living on top a pile of dragonstone.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/tv/no-one-n...me-of-thrones/

Last edited by weazel; 07-18-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information