Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, but I also think that Sansa may have been like....oh shit, he mad. And, I can't remember if it was the book or show, but Littlefinger was supposed to be looking for her to bring her back to Cersei. He could be back on team Lannister again now.
    Or it could have even been a look at Sansa to show her she screwed up by helping Jon become King of the North when she should be there. After all it was her that turned the tide of battle. I think they left it pretty open ended as to what the look meant, but I like all the theories here.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Or it could have even been a look at Sansa to show her she screwed up by helping Jon become King of the North when she should be there. After all it was her that turned the tide of battle. I think they left it pretty open ended as to what the look meant, but I like all the theories here.
    Littlefinger will probably pit them against one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Littlefinger will probably pit them against one another.
    LOL. How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    LOL. How could you possibly come to that conclusion?
    I am a seer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, but I also think that Sansa may have been like....oh shit, he mad. And, I can't remember if it was the book or show, but Littlefinger was supposed to be looking for her to bring her back to Cersei. He could be back on team Lannister again now.
    Didn't Team Lannister promise Littlefinger Winterfell if he got rid of the Bolten's?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    Didn't Team Lannister promise Littlefinger Winterfell if he got rid of the Bolten's?
    Team Lannister is down to Cersei and who the hell knows what she's going to do next. I'm sure Littlefinger has calculated that outcome. He calculates all outcomes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Team Lannister is down to Cersei and who the hell knows what she's going to do next. I'm sure Littlefinger has calculated that outcome. He calculates all outcomes.
    Will Jamie be at her side, or having lost his last child, will his love for Cersei dim? Up to this point, I've kind of seen his love for his sister in many ways be greater and more important to him than the love for his children.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Will Jamie be at her side, or having lost his last child, will his love for Cersei dim? Up to this point, I've kind of seen his love for his sister in many ways be greater and more important to him than the love for his children.
    I think that now Cersei has what she's dreamt of her entire life, all bets are off.

Random note: I am extremely disappointed that Natalie Dormer's character had to die.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I agree with this. I think he loves Cersei much more than he loved his kids. So I think he'll be at her side, but not in the 'mate' capacity. Although, that certainly would be interesting and a 'thumb to your nose' to everyone that has talked behind her back. She certainly loves her brother, and even reiterated that when torturing the nun bitch tied to the table.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Does he? Because it sure seems he is caught off guard a lot for a guy that everyone keeps saying is such a 'chess player.' I see him as a low-life weazel that just wants sooooo hard to be considered more than a brothel owner. He doesn't have any name, but wants to be considered in the talk of the 'big boys.'

I love it that Sansa used him for his army, and then turned him down when he propositioned her. He'll cause shit, because tht is what he does. But in the end, he's just shit on the bottom of a boot that you need to scrape off.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Does he? Because it sure seems he is caught off guard a lot for a guy that everyone keeps saying is such a 'chess player.' I see him as a low-life weazel that just wants sooooo hard to be considered more than a brothel owner. He doesn't have any name, but wants to be considered in the talk of the 'big boys.'

I love it that Sansa used him for his army, and then turned him down when he propositioned her. He'll cause shit, because tht is what he does. But in the end, he's just shit on the bottom of a boot that you need to scrape off.

what you got against weazels?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

17. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    what you got against weazels?
    Their freaky avatar pictures!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

I finally got a chance to watch this last episode last night and I passed out after Cersei blew up the church.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I finally got a chance to watch this last episode last night and I passed out after Cersei blew up the church.
    well.. nothing really happens after that.

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    so you didn't get to see Kings Landing?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information