Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Such a great show. Brilliantly cast. One of these days I'll try reading the books.

2. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Such a great show. Brilliantly cast. One of these days I'll try reading the books.
    I just love it - i really like how no one character is safe, they spend 3 episodes setting up a plot, then just kill the dude that was going to be the lead in that story line.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I heard there is lots of wiener too

Someone is burning me the DVD's I cant wait to watch - it'll be the first dong Ive seen in like 9 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

6. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

****Minor Spoilers Below****

I've hear complaints the the last few episodes have been "filler" but I am loving the exposition. The guy who plays Ramsay plays a great psychopath, and how he has reduced Theon (or "Reek") to his man servant has played out nicely. And of course, Peter Dinklage once again owns every scene he is in and the venom he spewed at his trial was priceless.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

I've hear complaints the the last few episodes have been "filler" but I am loving the exposition. The guy who plays Ramsay plays a great psychopath, and how he has reduced Theon (or "Reek") to his man servant has played out nicely. And of course, Peter Dinklage once again owns every scene he is in and the venom he spewed at his trial was priceless.
    I think that, given Martin's writer's block history and backing himself into a corner with certain characters, he is making it easier to fix the problems he had in writing books 4 and 5. So in those "filler" moments of the episodes are some nuggets that allows the show to flow more naturally than the books and may be critical to the plot down the road. I am enjoying the diversions from the story though and am curious to see how they play out.

Great acting last night though. Dinklage nailed it.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I have to say that last night's episode ended with the best cliffhanger ever. I am so glad I only have to wait a week to see the next episode.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think that, given Martin's writer's block history and backing himself into a corner with certain characters, he is making it easier to fix the problems he had in writing books 4 and 5. So in those "filler" moments of the episodes are some nuggets that allows the show to flow more naturally than the books and may be critical to the plot down the road. I am enjoying the diversions from the story though and am curious to see how they play out.

The way they are using Bran this season nearly made me have a heart attack. I kept thinking, "Ok... going off course a bit but DO NOT have him see Jon!". Thankfully they didn't. I think they are just trying to show off the progression of his Warg abilities or something. His storyline in the books didn't pick up until much later from what I recall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I have to say that last night's episode ended with the best cliffhanger ever. I am so glad I only have to wait a week to see the next episode.
    All the really good stuff is coming, too. Whats really going to suck is that I think they take a week off for Memorial Day! That will be a brutal wait if the episode titles are any indication.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Yes I think they do a great job of cutting the fat of the books while maintaining character arcs and threads. Thats got to be tough to do!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

Dinklage is amazing - i love the dynamic between him and Bronn,

That pyscho is so good at playing the role he actually makes me uncomfortable.

Denny is now in my top 5 women list that i am allowed to cheat on my wife with.

I am also loving the relationship with Arya and Dog.

Not enjoyed a TV show this much since the first few seasons of House.

Adopted Bronco:

Finally able to start watching this. Thank God for HBO GO. Read the books and hesitated on the series, but just 3 episodes in...I'm hooked all over again.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

holy fuk - just watched jon snow put his sword through the back of that dudes head and out his mouth!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Just watched last weeks episode. Gutted about Egret - but Jon Snow is fuking hard core!

Gutted it is all about to end for another season.

I thought the last episode was boring. An entire episode of the wall was overkill. I wanted to see Dany's translators tits again or get an update on Tyrion. Hopefully the last episode delivers.

21. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

with any luck it will be Denys tits and Tyrion will live!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information