Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Also, question to anyone who watches:

If you could bang any one of the characters in the show, who would it be?

1st choice

2nd choice

3rd choice

Honorable mention

I can't see photobucket photos at work.... So, I have to say Margaery or Khaleesi. Emilia Clarke is gorgeous.
    Last edited by Davii; 05-24-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Also, question to anyone who watches:

If you could bang any one of the characters in the show, who would it be?

1st choice

2nd choice

3rd choice

Honorable mention

Id would like to add:

https://www.google.com/search?q=emil...ZomZL6P8SwM%3A

And I would also like to add: Roxanne mckee (Doreah)

https://cloudpix.co/nude-topless-in-...ee-793476.html

suitable for work: https://bananascoop.com/2012/08/21/m...women-ranking/

And I would bang in order:

Doreah,Missandei,2,emilia clark, cercie, melisandre
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

WTF was the point of killing off Summer? So they don't have to do the CGI?

I thought it was cool for Bran to be able to see events of the past, but the interaction with characters in the past is not something that I am a fan of. I expected the ability to be able to use the weirwood trees to speak to characters in the present, but really hope that crap with Hodor is where interaction with the past ends.

you are going to see where nudging the past to shape the future, is what saves the future. That's just a glimpse, why would it end there? Considering they just introduced another 'red witch' into the mix, don't be shocked.

As far as killing off Summer..... I'm guessing the same reason they have been killing off all the wolves.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Missandei is so damn gorgeous she hurts my eyes.

In regards to killing the wolves, remember that finding them was an omen; that is the presumption of mine that when all of them die, or there is only one left, or some thing triggering event occurs that something magical will occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Missandei is so damn gorgeous she hurts my eyes.

In regards to killing the wolves, remember that finding them was an omen; that is the presumption of mine that when all of them die, or there is only one left, or some thing triggering event occurs that something magical will occur.
    Isnt Ghost the only one left now? Assuming Ramsey killed ShaggyDog like he said he did in his letter to John

7. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Isnt Ghost the only one left now? Assuming Ramsey killed ShaggyDog like he said he did in his letter to John
    It is not known if Arya's wolf is still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Carstarks killed Shaggy Dog and brought Ramsey his head along with Rickon and Osha.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Carstarks killed Shaggy Dog and brought Ramsey his head along with Rickon and Osha.
    That's right. Forgot about that portion of the scene.

We do not know for sure that that was shaggy dog, but yes, that is likely the scenario
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    We do not know for sure that that was shaggy dog, but yes, that is likely the scenario
    What other dire wolf would it be?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

What other dire wolf would it be?
    The Starks direwolves aren't the only ones around. But I expect it to be Shaggydog.

It's disappointing that the show never really captured the awesomeness of the wolves. In the books it makes them seem more important to the Starks and the story...Jon Snow mentions how the Stark kids were meant to have them, Ned realizes that he made a mistake killing Lady after Summer saves Bran. It just felt like they were central to the plot and to see them just tossed aside is irritating.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Starks direwolves aren't the only ones around. But I expect it to be Shaggydog.

It's disappointing that the show never really captured the awesomeness of the wolves. In the books it makes them seem more important to the Starks and the story...Jon Snow mentions how the Stark kids were meant to have them, Ned realizes that he made a mistake killing Lady after Summer saves Bran. It just felt like they were central to the plot and to see them just tossed aside is irritating.
    In the first book, don't they say Direwolves haven't been seen south of the wall in 100s of years?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Marjory.
    Margaery for sure as my top.

Indira Varma might be my second
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

The wolves never really came up again in the later books either. They made such a big deal about them then they were forgotten.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information