Poll: Guilty or Not Guilty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Oscar Pistorius - Guilty or Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I don't know. This was pretty effective. The facade of struggle on his face. The "see, they don't fit" face at the end. Best supporting maybe?

I remember that like it was yesterday. I think if OJ had relaxed his had a bit more, the glove would have fit nicely. it seemed like he was trying to make it look like it didn't fit.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I remember that like it was yesterday. I think if OJ had relaxed his had a bit more, the glove would have fit nicely. it seemed like he was trying to make it look like it didn't fit.
    Or just maybe took the gloves that he already had on, off.

Judge Lance Ito. LOL. That takes me back.

4. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

lol, i voted not guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    He got 5 years of prison time. Not enough in my book but the Steenkamp family seem fine with the verdict. I guess im just soulless and unforgiving, i could never forgive someone for killing my sister in that way. I just cant buy into the fact that he knew she was in the house with him and didnt bother to make sure of her location before blindly blasting holes through a bathroom door. Its just not logical on any level for me.
    I picture him as one of these gun idiots who has firearms loaded and loosely lying around the house, then in a heated moment of rage blew her away then had immediate regret. No gun and she's alive, but you know, freedom.

Just my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Blade runner should fry in the electric chair

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Poor little Tink Tink
    Last edited by OB; 10-21-2014 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I picture him as one of these gun idiots who has firearms loaded and loosely lying around the house, then in a heated moment of rage blew her away then had immediate regret. No gun and she's alive, but you know, freedom.

Just my guess.
    Well, you may have a point. At least in terms of this particular guy. I had read some testimony from one of his ex's who stated that he always had a gun on him and when in bed he either kept it right next to the bed on a table or next to his artificial legs. Im a gun owner but do not keep the gun out in plain sight nor do would i react in that kind of way when i have no idea what im looking at. I dont think guys like this is the norm but it certainly doesnt help when a family loses a loved one due to stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    No gun and she's alive, but you know, freedom.
    in response to quote
    oh good Lord.

as per topic:

I don't know the ins and outs, but if this is an American court system, you can't prove he had intent. now was there intent that I am unaware of? again, I don't know, because if I'm unaware of it, that means that I don't have that information.

I really don't care is the bottom line. seems like this kind of thing happens all the time. the world is a diseased place and I'm gonna really go out on a limb here (npi) and guess that this Oscar character is an egotistical phony selfserving douchebag that probably could care less about the woman. but there's no intent so it's manslaughter imo. Is he guilty? yeah, he is in this poster's opinion.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think he's guilty as hell and he got off pretty easy for killing a hot chic.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

14. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I think he's guilty as hell and he got off pretty easy for killing a hot chic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

His initial verdict got overturned which is good. To many inconsistencies with his story and the blatant fact he shot a hail of bullets through a door where he never saw who was on the other side is a problem. And then of course he never bothered to check to see if his girlfriend was ok first just rings with complete bullshit.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34993002

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information