Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncos Draft Prospects Visits 2014

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    You shouldn't want any QB at this point
    Just ask Tom Brady . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Does any one know how Dysert is developing?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Elway has brought in top QBs every year to work out. They look at all positions to be a better grip on their own draft board on where players will be drafted. Its called doing their job. They look at everyone it does not mean they are unhappy with anyone.

4. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Kyle Fuller visiting Broncos, among a slew of other teams:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-draft-visits/

Fuller won’t be lacking for possible landing spots. He has had private workouts with the Colts and Panthers already and has lined up a visit with the Colts in Indianapolis. The Bears, Bengals, Raiders, Jets and Broncos are also on his list of visits and every team on that list could benefit from the addition of a talented young corner.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

The Broncos aren't getting Fuller without moving up the draft board. Interesting that they're bringing him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    The Broncos aren't getting Fuller without moving up the draft board. Interesting that they're bringing him in.
    That's what I keep hearing. Honestly, I don't follow college enough to know the ins and outs of these guys, but is Fuller that much better than, say, Verrett or Roby? CBSsports.com has them listed as the 3rd, 4th and 5th best CBs in the draft (27th best prospect overall, 31st and 33rd, respectively). If Fuller is gone at 31, are either of these other guys comparable?

That's what I keep hearing. Honestly, I don't follow college enough to know the ins and outs of these guys, but is Fuller that much better than, say, Verrett or Roby? CBSsports.com has them listed as the 3rd, 4th and 5th best CBs in the draft (27th best prospect overall, 31st and 33rd, respectively). If Fuller is gone at 31, are either of these other guys comparable?
    The cornerback position is crazy deep in this draft. As many as 6 could go in the first round. Fuller is the consensus #2 or 3 corner in this draft depending on who you talk to. Verrett may be the best pure cover guy in the draft, but his size will concern teams. WR's are getting bigger and bigger and he's 5'9. Roby is one of my 2 dark horse corners in this draft. Fuller is a stud, but I don't think he's worth trading up for in a draft this deep with corners. I'd rather see the Broncos keep that 3rd rounder that it would take to move up 5 or 10 spots and grab a guy like Verrett, Roby, or even McGill later.

10. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

I always read Bradley Roby is projected as a first round pick and the first corner selected, so he must be better than Kyle Fuller. If the Chargers like him as much as he likes them, that is bad news for us.
    Bronco: The best horse in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Where do you project him?

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown Denver View Post
    I always read Bradley Roby is projected as a first round pick and the first corner selected, so he must be better than Kyle Fuller. If the Chargers like him as much as he likes them, that is bad news for us.
    Where have you seen anyone say that Roby will be the first corner selected? Every big board I've seen has him ranked as the #4 or 5 best CB in this draft (CBS, Draftek, Mayock and Walter Football, to name a few) with Dennard or Gilbert as the number one. That's not to say he won't be a first rounder or won't be any good, but I think it's a stretch to say he "must be better" than Fuller, who is consistently ranked ahead of him on draft boards. I agree that Chargers need a CB and will probably get one of these big names if they go that route in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Where do you project him?
    Mid to late first round.

Where have you seen anyone say that Roby will be the first corner selected? Every big board I've seen has him ranked as the #4 or 5 best CB in this draft (CBS, Draftek, Mayock and Walter Football, to name a few) with Dennard or Gilbert as the number one. That's not to say he won't be a first rounder or won't be any good, but I think it's a stretch to say he "must be better" than Fuller, who is consistently ranked ahead of him on draft boards. I agree that Chargers need a CB and will probably get one of these big names if they go that route in the first round.
    I don't read big boards and mock drafts. I get my information from articles on NFL.com. Sorry, it was too long ago for me to post a link.

As a Buckeyes fan, I am hoping Roby won't make a freefall and get picked late in Round 2.
    Bronco: The best horse in the NFL

WR Donte Moncrief to visit Broncos and Dolphins:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=31091&spln=1

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 50m

Source: Boise State lineman Matt Paradis visited Broncos: Offensive lineman recently worked... http://bit.ly/1kmHkVE @footballpost #NFL

Scott Crichton, Oregon State DE, visited the Broncos today. He's off to visit the Chargers tomorrow:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/...scott-crichton

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information