Thread: Kyle Fuller- CB-

Default Kyle Fuller- CB-

I just got done watching some kyle fuller while on lunch break. What do you guys think of him?

Here is what I saw:

I saw a real agressive cb. Very physical and Awesome in run support. Very Awesome. He seems to flip his hips well too. I saw on several occasions that he was beat and he would either get lucky with the ball and bat it away somehow or do a lot of grabbing and holding.

My first instinct when I saw this guy was saftey. I know he is being regarded as a later first rd cb but I do not like how he gets beat. I think he could be a jarius byrd. IIRC byrd was taken 7 picks AFTER we took Alphonso Smith. He played cb his first year or so and then was switched to Saftey. Imo, that is what this guy should do. He is super agressive and can own in run support and he is upper echelon in terms of ability to stay with his man and read the play. However, I think his deep speed is lacking. At saftey he could be a Jarius Byrd type player.

What do you guys know about him. Do you think he would be a better cb or S. Would you take him if he fell to 31 (which he may slide a bit or may not)? I would take him at 31 and see if he can one up Rahim.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

He's a great value pick at 31 if he falls. He's a solid cover corner that can play in either a man or zone scheme. He was a team captain and should be very good on special teams right away, as well as challenging for a starting corner spot.

4. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

I have yet to watch him. But I've liked him for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I have yet to watch him. But I've liked him for some reason.
    That is as good as any reason.

Probably better than some posters have.

7. The Following User High Fived luckyseven For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information