Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jadeveon Clowney to make Texans 'miserable' if they bypass him

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Jadeveon Clowney to make Texans 'miserable' if they bypass him

Hell hath no fury like a draftee scorned. At least that could be the case if the Houston Texans pass on Jadeveon Clowney with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.

It's no secret that Clowney would like to be the first player taken in the draft, and his pro day Wednesday provided the Texans' brass a glimpse at what they could be getting if he's their selection May 8.

And if the Texans still wind up going with a quarterback and Clowney were to somehow fall to the Jaguars at No. 3 overall? Well, that would be all right with Clowney because he'd get to see Houston twice a season, since both teams are in the same division.
    rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...hey-bypass-him

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im already starting to dislike Clowney. Just be happy you will be drafted you ******* dillhole.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Manziel has said essentially the same thing. Not that JFF is much of a role model.

Of course, anyone who grew up with a name like "Clowney" probably has a mean streak to start with.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I think if the Texans foolishly pass on him*, the Rams will take him or trade down to someone like Atlanta who will take him. Remember, Jeff Fisher once had Jevon Kearse as a rookie and if Clowney reminds me of anyone, it's Kearse.

* - not counting trading out of the #1 slot.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im already starting to dislike Clowney. Just be happy you will be drafted you ******* dillhole.
    He didn't say it with any malice, but lighthearted & self-confidant manner.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

7. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

This has been going on for years. It started with Peyton Manning saying basically the same thing to the Colts before he got drafted. Something tells me that Clowney will be criticized for doing the same thing, even though Manning never was.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    This has been going on for years. It started with Peyton Manning saying basically the same thing to the Colts before he got drafted. Something tells me that Clowney will be criticized for doing the same thing, even though Manning never was.
    Actually, Manning was criticized. So was his brother.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wut? I'd waaaay rather draft a player with a nasty streak who wants to make other teams pay for passing him than a guy who is just happy to be picked.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wut? I'd waaaay rather draft a player with a nasty streak who wants to make other teams pay for passing him than a guy who is just happy to be picked.

I would rather have a player who is content with just being drafted and still want to win rather than whine that he wasnt the first overall pick.

I would rather have a player who is content with just being drafted and still want to win rather than whine that he wasnt the first overall pick.
    True. Let's cut Manning. That whiny bitch.

13. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    True. Let's cut Manning. That whiny bitch.
    Nah, Manning didnt care about being the first overall pick. Much different scenario than Clownboy.

How is it different? It's the same exact thing. They both said don't pass on me. If you want no one to pass on you, you want the be the number one pick. It's math, though I admit its one of my weaker subjects.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

FWIW before Peyton was drafted by the Colts they interviewed him and he told them if they didn't with the first overall pick he would be kicking butt for the next 10 to 15 years. That's not a direct quote but I think it's pretty close.

17. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    FWIW before Peyton was drafted by the Colts they interviewed him and he told them if they didn't with the first overall pick he would be kicking butt for the next 10 to 15 years. That's not a direct quote but I think it's pretty close.
    Its just a whole different vibe for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    How is it different? It's the same exact thing. They both said don't pass on me. If you want no one to pass on you, you want the be the number one pick. It's math, though I admit its one of my weaker subjects.
    With Peyton and Ryan, it was a guaranteed 1 and 2 scenario. With Clowney, he very well could end up in Jax at the #3 pick so no, not the same for me. He might was well tell the #2 team (cant remember whoe they are right now, Rams?) that they better not pass on him too yet Clowney singled out the Texans because he FEELS that he should be the #1 pick even though he is not projected as a definitive #1 pick.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information