Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Patriots are not just cheaters but they are also BIG FAT liars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Bills probably on another fishing excursion as we speak. Bet he doesnt even have a fishing license.
    It's easy enough to check up on his dog's license, too. I bet the miserable scofflaw doesn't keep up on his pooch's rabies shots.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Look at Top go!

Shuttin down the worlds biggest troll! WTE you just got beat up by a senior citizen dude. Lol
    I gotta admit Tops has been on fire the past few weeks. It's been a lot of fun. The old man still has it.

3. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Oh, when it comes to WTE, that's been a habit of mine for a long time . . .
    Tops, I was checking out your profile yesterday because I hadn't seen you post in a few days, and I saw your "In fond Remembrance" and some other comment which made me think you had might a kicked the bucket or something and your family was continuing your membership and announcing your passing!

Glad you're ok.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Well, it is a hip injury on Talib, he was seen repeatedly holding his hip last yr while wincing in pain. He told Elway it was a quad to increase his value and Elway fell for it.

Also, at the end of last yr Spikes could barely walk. He had no lateral movement whatsoever and had the worst coverage skills in the league. So off to IR he goes and insert the far better Jamiie Collins.

So now you have have the truth. It is Talib and Spikes who are the liars and anybody who believed them are the dummies.
    Well, I gotta give this troll some props for having common sense. Of course it is in these players' best interest to lie about the nature of certain injuries, not Belecheck or the Patriots. Talib was prolly asked about his injury when Elway talked to him. So most likely, he lied about it, saying it wasn't a hip injury.

Why? 'cause if it was a hip injury again, that would make it a chronic type of injury and drive his value down. Who would sign a guy with a chronic hip injury to a long term, big-bucks contract?

Same with the other guy. Who signs a guy with a debilitating knee injury that had hobbled him the previous season?

On the other hand, there was no percentage in fudging the nature of the injury for the Pats (that I can see).

Guaranteed elway watched tape on talib and if he was lying they would have seen him holding it and wincing during the gamesn like WTE tried to claim he did.

WTE just hates the broncos stealing his players and goes trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post

WTE just hates the broncos stealing his players and goes trolling.
    I actually had a list of 5 CB's I liked more than Talib in FA. I was getting sick of all of his injuries and getting knocked out of Championship games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Another Spygate? Former Patriots say team is cheating injury reports

The New England Patriots are being outed by multiple former players this offseason who are taking issue with how they say the team reports injuries.

New Buffalo Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes disputes a knee injury that placed him on the Patriots’ injured reserve in January. Spikes first showed up on the Patriots’ injury report Nov. 20 with a knee injury. He played through the bum knee before being placed on injured reserve Jan. 6.

“I know I heard they put me on IR and stuff like that. That was just a false report,” Spikes said Monday on WGR in Buffalo. “That’s just how things go there. Almost like what happened with (Aqib) Talib and his hip.
    rest - http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/a...reports-032014

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

8. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I actually had a list of 5 CB's I liked more than Talib in FA. I was getting sick of all of his injuries and getting knocked out of Championship games.

So you admit we knocked you guys out last year? Like out cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post

Yep more proof of all the shady things going down in clam chowder town.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

11. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

been cheating since 01. Not suprised

p-shoulder

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Well, I gotta give this troll some props for having common sense. Of course it is in these players' best interest to lie about the nature of certain injuries, not Belecheck or the Patriots. Talib was prolly asked about his injury when Elway talked to him. So most likely, he lied about it, saying it wasn't a hip injury.

Why? 'cause if it was a hip injury again, that would make it a chronic type of injury and drive his value down. Who would sign a guy with a chronic hip injury to a long term, big-bucks contract?

Same with the other guy. Who signs a guy with a debilitating knee injury that had hobbled him the previous season?

On the other hand, there was no percentage in fudging the nature of the injury for the Pats (that I can see).
    I don't doubt that full medical histories are provided for teams and a physical is a standard part before signing any big free agent deal. The Raiders already cancelled a contract with a free agent OT who failed their physical.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I don't doubt that full medical histories are provided for teams and a physical is a standard part before signing any big free agent deal. The Raiders already cancelled a contract with a free agent OT who failed their physical.
    Right.

Making it less likely that Belecheck or any other team would lie about the nature of an injury.

NFL's investigation and findings disprove this accusation and thread and put this thread to rest.

In the wake of former New England Patriots players Aqib Talib and Brandon Spikes questioning the team's injury reporting procedures, the NFL has investigated and cleared the team.

"It was determined that the Patriots complied with the injury report procedures regarding both players," NFL Senior Vice President of Communications Greg Aiello wrote in an email.
    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...espnapi_public
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Still a scumbag organization. As long as they have that cheating hoodie wearing whiner acting as Dick-tater, they'll always be a dirty organization.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

18. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Still a scumbag organization. As long as they have that cheating hoodie wearing whiner acting as Dick-tater, they'll always be a dirty organization.
    Waaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information