Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Patriots are not just cheaters but they are also BIG FAT liars!!!

Well, it is a hip injury on Talib, he was seen repeatedly holding his hip last yr while wincing in pain. He told Elway it was a quad to increase his value and Elway fell for it.

Also, at the end of last yr Spikes could barely walk. He had no lateral movement whatsoever and had the worst coverage skills in the league. So off to IR he goes and insert the far better Jamiie Collins.

So now you have have the truth. It is Talib and Spikes who are the liars and anybody who believed them are the dummies.

2. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

yeah.. that's it.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:

Because I'm sure Elway didnt bother looking at the medical info on Talib before signing him and just took his word on it

5. The Following 6 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Well, it is a hip injury on Talib, he was seen repeatedly holding his hip last yr while wincing in pain. He told Elway it was a quad to increase his value and Elway fell for it.

Also, at the end of last yr Spikes could barely walk. He had no lateral movement whatsoever and had the worst coverage skills in the league. So off to IR he goes and insert the far better Jamiie Collins.

So now you have have the truth. It is Talib and Spikes who are the liars and anybody who believed them are the dummies.

Isnt it amazing that Bill put Spikes on IR right after he was late for a meeting?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I'm glad WTE is here to give us the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm glad WTE is here to give us the truth.
    Thanks slim. I'm glad you're not a dummy like DenBronx.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Thanks slim. I'm glad you're not a dummy like DenBronx.
    Your truth makes me laugh. I like to laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Not to nitpick but didnt Shanahan do something similar to this a few years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Herm Edwards was on ESPN this morning and he said every coach does it to protect their players. If it's a knee injury don't say it's a knee injury so the opposition can target. Instead say it's a thigh or something.

Now let's hypothetically say it's a quad on Talib and not the hip. Talib is just too dumb too realize BB was trying to protect him

Looks like you guys signed a dummy.

13. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Bills probably on another fishing excursion as we speak. Bet he doesnt even have a fishing license.

15. The Following 7 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Plummer, Chris Harris Jr

Typical ******* Cheatriots cough cough. Boston is a Baseball and Basketball town and New England loves the Bruins. Foxboro is just a little shit town in the woods (with dilapidated rail tracks -the trains passing through must go 5mph, sad but true) After TB retires "patriots fans" will too.

As insufferable as raiders fans are at least they're loyal. Before 1993-4 New England hated the pats. THEN they ran the guy who put them on the NFL map out of town after their first "championship"

WTE can confirm that without Drew the pats would never have beat the Steelers in the AFC championship.
    Last edited by wcben; 03-20-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Yes because there was a huge competitive advantage by calling Talib's injury a hip rather than a quad (assuming he isn't lying) and by putting Spikes on IR (and he did have a knee injury) oh look he's quoted talking about it here http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...-after-season/

much ado about nothing as usual
    PAGs, is it possible that Belichick may be totally innocent because you are a Patriots fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Possibly. So is Belichick in the clear, then?

Herm Edwards was on ESPN this morning and he said every coach does it to protect their players. If it's a knee injury don't say it's a knee injury so the opposition can target. Instead say it's a thigh or something.

Now let's hypothetically say it's a quad on Talib and not the hip. Talib is just too dumb too realize BB was trying to protect him

Looks like you guys signed a dummy.
    Or just maybe Talib is smart enough to tell the truth out the gate . . .

Last edited by topscribe; 03-19-2014 at 10:04 PM.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

18. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Look at Top go!

Shuttin down the worlds biggest troll! WTE you just got beat up by a senior citizen dude. Lol

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Look at Top go!

Shuttin down the worlds biggest troll! WTE you just got beat up by a senior citizen dude. Lol
    Oh, when it comes to WTE, that's been a habit of mine for a long time . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

22. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

WTE

Well, I gotta give this troll some props for having common sense. Of course it is in these players' best interest to lie about the nature of certain injuries, not Belecheck or the Patriots. Talib was prolly asked about his injury when Elway talked to him. So most likely, he lied about it, saying it wasn't a hip injury.

Why? 'cause if it was a hip injury again, that would make it a chronic type of injury and drive his value down. Who would sign a guy with a chronic hip injury to a long term, big-bucks contract?

Same with the other guy. Who signs a guy with a debilitating knee injury that had hobbled him the previous season?

On the other hand, there was no percentage in fudging the nature of the injury for the Pats (that I can see).

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information