Thread: Edelman visiting 49ers

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Edelman visiting 49ers

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-visit-49ers/

Edelman to visit 49ers

With the Patriots once again putting the screws to receiver Julian Edelman, Edelman finally may be screwing back.

Per multiple reports, Edelman will visit the 49ers on Friday.

Edelman, who generated 1,056 receiving yards in 2013, would provide an intriguing complement to a receiving corps that includes Michael Crabtree, Anquan Boldin, and Vernon Davis.

The Patriots had made Edelman an offer on a three-year deal, pressing him to take it before the launch of free agency. It’s unclear whether the door is open for a potential return.

The Browns also are reportedly interested in Edelman.
    I can't WAIT for WTE and Runamok to tell us how terrible he is after spending an entire year telling us how great he is, LMAO!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

How much is he expected to get? I'd laugh if he came to Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-visit-49ers/

I can't WAIT for WTE and Runamok to tell us how terrible he is after spending an entire year telling us how great he is, LMAO!
    You won't hear that from me. Edelman is better than Welker. This would temporarily be a big loss.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    You won't hear that from me. Edelman is better than Welker

Try harder.

6. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post

Try harder.
    OK, Edelman is much better than Welker.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    OK, Edelman is much better than Welker.
    Fantasy is fun eh? Let's try reality. Pats #1 and #2 wr are Dobson and thompkins (or a semi close facimily of those two irrelevant names)? better off sticking to revis is the goat trolling wte.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Fantasy is fun eh? Let's try reality. Pats #1 and #2 wr are Dobson and thompkins (or a semi close facimily of those two irrelevant names)? better off sticking to revis is the goat trolling wte.
    Thomkins? IMO, Thomkins won't make the Pats next yr.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

On what planet can you honestly argue Edelman is better than Welker with a straight face. I mean, tell us the truth for once WTE, you're just trying to troll, right?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    On what planet can you honestly argue Edelman is better than Welker with a straight face. I mean, tell us the truth for once WTE, you're just trying to troll, right?
    At this point in each player's respective careers Edelman is the better receiver. Welker has had the better career, but Father Time along with too many head shots is beginning to take its toll on Wes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, you're not trolling in this case, you're just an idiot?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information