Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Man sues wife for giving birth to ugly children

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    There are a lot of kids that look "funny" at a young age.
    You never grew out of that did you?
    -----

Id hit it, just sayin....

--------

Seriously though, I would never trust an asian with makeup anymore. After seeing the transformation my ex wife used to do on some of the ugliest girls ever and making them up to being someone that could get any guys she chooses. Ya. Scary shiat. I feel for the guy but you know what. You are a douche, you say you married for love. Obviously not. I always think about- if I was married again (haha not likely) but if I married my GF and she got hit by a train or something and was paralyzed or needed a new face- if id stay with her.....We obviously know that guy would not. So I am glad his kids are super ugly to him.

I hope they grow up ugly, make millions and all marry super hot spouses with their money and stay with them and brag to their dad about how non douchey they are and how much hotter their spouses are...
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'm sure Chairman Mao would be proud to see what his revolution has brought forth
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I thought Chinese people were only allowed one kid and they had to kill all baby girls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

No.. they don't have to kill baby girls. They can only have 1 child so many times baby girls are dumped because girls don't carry on the family name.

But I can't believe any of you are saying "this guy has a point".... wow! That's disgusting. This guy has a point??? seriously? This guy makes me want to rip off his head and puke down his throat. "My daughter is so ugly it horrified me"... and he has a point?

If you want to have plastic surgery to make yourself feel better about yoruself, more power to you. If you can afford it, then do what you must. But this dude is just the worst I've ever heard of.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    No.. they don't have to kill baby girls. They can only have 1 child so many times baby girls are dumped because girls don't carry on the family name.

But I can't believe any of you are saying "this guy has a point".... wow! That's disgusting. This guy has a point??? seriously? This guy makes me want to rip off his head and puke down his throat. "My daughter is so ugly it horrified me"... and he has a point?

If you want to have plastic surgery to make yourself feel better about yoruself, more power to you. If you can afford it, then do what you must. But this dude is just the worst I've ever heard of.
    I never said he had a point - I just think there should be full disclosure in marriage, therefore he had a right to be upset with her not telling him - You can change your looks but you cant change your genes

Suing her is ridiculous and calling his children ugly is inexcusable

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Holy crap, i just looked at the second link that showed her before picture.... wow. lmao
    That was $100,000 well spent. LOL.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

you guys need to learn to use snopes when headlines sound too preposterous to be true. . . don't be gullible. . .

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/uglybaby.asp

11. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Awwwww, damn. That was a funny story.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    you guys need to learn to use snopes when headlines sound too preposterous to be true. . . don't be gullible. . .

I love Snopes

My paternal grandfather is Japanese and he used to tell me about an old fable like this. I definitely remember the 'having to explain it to your kids' lesson but it didn't have to do with plastic surgery. Maybe magical transformation from a wizard or something, I can't remember!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

No, I believe it is a true story. Snopes isn't always right.

He first wanted to sue or divorce her because the first kids came out looking nothing like either of them (how they could tell i still don't get) but they had a DNA test done and it proved it to be his. So I guess after the third time nor being the charm the truth came out.

I read somewhere where everyone thought this story was fake but it really did happen.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/wife-mu...tic-surgeries/

Read the very last paragraph the one in italics.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    My paternal grandfather is Japanese and he used to tell me about an old fable like this. I definitely remember the 'having to explain it to your kids' lesson but it didn't have to do with plastic surgery. Maybe magical transformation from a wizard or something, I can't remember!

A wizard probably wouldn't cost 100k. She should have tried that first. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

oh, well, details were reported on a chinese website-- it must be true!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    In the Chinese dudes defense, Im sure he was clear on his vanity prior to any of this. The guy seems brutally honest. Although shallow, I think the dude has one hell of a point, and 3 ugly ass kids.
    This was Claymore's last post. What a sad day. There are so few of us left; father time is undefeated.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This was Claymore's last post. What a sad day. There are so few of us left; father time is undefeated.
    I tried texting Claymore a few years ago. He never answered. I don't know if he switched phones or if he just didn't want to answer me.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information