Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Other Team Free Agent Signings

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

gz jairus. Wish it was here instead!

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Albert to Miami is big. They needed serious OL help.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jonathan Martin is a 49er. Traded for conditional pick per Fox Sports Radio.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Rappaport confirming:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
    Headed to Niners RT @J_Martin71: Opportunities are few in the NFL... Can't wait to get to work #9erEmpire
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    And re-signed McFadden. Not that that's a laughing matter like Veldheer for Saffold, just...they re-signed McFadden.
    i dunno, i laughed. . .

6. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Bucs are signing a few defensive guys. They should be solid on that side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    McCown visiting Tampa Bay.
    If the Buccaneers sign him, there will be a new storyline attached to their rivalry with the Saints (assuming Luke McCown is still backing up Drew Brees).
    Bronco: The best horse in the NFL

Adopted Bronco:

SD signed Donald Brown. That's going to be a tough backfield

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown Denver View Post
    If the Buccaneers sign him, there will be a new storyline attached to their rivalry with the Saints (assuming Luke McCown is still backing up Drew Brees).
    I doubt it. The two have played in the league on opposing teams for nine years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jets are visiting with Decker today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Terrell Davis

Every time I see a new post in this thread I hope I don't see that Revis goes to NE.

Good article on Grantland summing up yesterday's action:

http://grantland.com/features/free-agent-frenzy/

Possibly my favorite part of the article:

Oakland’s signing of Saffold was the most curious of all. To be clear, by curious, I mean something not very far from mind-boggling and impossible to understand. He played left tackle for the Rams from 2010 to 2012 before the team signed Jake Long, moving a frustrated Saffold to right tackle and then, eventually, to right guard, where he played well during a brief stint to end 2013. It wasn’t clear what position Saffold would play for his new team after free agency, but the amount of money the Raiders gave him would seem to suggest he would suit up at left tackle, widely regarded as the most important position on the line. The only problem? One report suggests that Saffold will play guard for the Raiders in 2014. That seems ludicrous, but Oakland did spend $25 million to lock up the aforementioned Howard from the Jets, who they might consider moving from right tackle to the left side. If that’s true, the Raiders just gave Saffold $21 million guaranteed — the third-largest total for a guard in league history — based on a six-game sample to end the 2013 season. But hey, it’s the Raiders, they probably deserve the benefit of the dou— oh, wait, it hasn’t looked like the Raiders have had any idea what they’re doing and they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt? Oh well.

15. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ForgettingBrandonMarshall View Post
    Every time I see a new post in this thread I hope I don't see that Revis goes to NE.
    Pffft. They won't sign that kind of contract for Revis. Belicheck NEVER pays top dollar for DBs, even when he had top DBs on his team he let them go sign elsewhere.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Probably already been mentioned but SD signed Donald Brown. Not a bad player to spell Matthews. Solid pickup for them.

Speaking of running backs, the Jaguars signed Toby Gerhart, who was Adrian Peterson's backup the last four years. The Jets like MJD, who is being called a "former Jaguar." Looks like a different player will wear #32 for Jacksonville.
    Bronco: The best horse in the NFL

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information