Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's playing Titanfall?

Default Who's playing Titanfall?

Awesome game. Really really liking it a lot. Playing it on the PC though. I've moved to more PC games because the graphics are always so much better and the size of the field is greater.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The commercials look cool. I don't play video games anymore really. The only thing I play is the occasional round of Tiger Woods on PS3, I think it's the 2012 version.

Did you get either of the new systems Rav or is it all PC for you now?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I have it installing now on my xbox one

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default Who's playing Titanfall?

Gotta get this on my PC soon looks great!

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

interesting there is no real campaign to speak of, there is a story but it is played more like online style. Not sure what I think as I always play the campaign but it is fun

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    The commercials look cool. I don't play video games anymore really. The only thing I play is the occasional round of Tiger Woods on PS3, I think it's the 2012 version.

Did you get either of the new systems Rav or is it all PC for you now?
    Well, I don't have the xboxOne, so I have it on the PC. There are a number of games coming out soon that I've been looking forward to that are all coming out on PC only, so I've pretty much put off the idea of getting the Xbox 1 for a while.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I wouldnt get the xbox one eithier. its shit.

I got Titanfall on pc. my origin name is vLordChronicv

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    I wouldnt get the xbox one eithier. its shit.

I got Titanfall on pc. my origin name is vLordChronicv
    Lots of people say the xbox one is shit, but I own one and can't understand why someone would say that. I can't say a single bad thing about it besides that selection of games so far and that is only going to get better. Maybe people are way more picky than me, but every time I play a game on it I am still impressed.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Lots of people say the xbox one is shit, but I own one and can't understand why someone would say that. I can't say a single bad thing about it besides that selection of games so far and that is only going to get better. Maybe people are way more picky than me, but every time I play a game on it I am still impressed.
    im a ps4 fanboy now. I felt like the xbox one shafted their core base. With the 1080p and Kinect.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I don't think its "shit", but the XBOX One and other consoles seem to be on their way out. It used to be a console was a dedicated system with exclusive games that didn't rely on hardware or software updates and could be viable for years (Think of everything up to the PS2 essentially). Now things like XBOX One and PS4 are just stripped down versions of gaming PCs with pay to play multiplayer and other drawbacks. I can play most of the newest gen "console" games on my PC with higher resolutions, frame rates, etc. and I can use whatever gaming peripheral I choose. Outside of exclusives like God of War or Halo, there is not much reason to buy a console when a PC does so much more and has half the issues. And you don't have to pay extra for multiplayer!

I think Xbox Ones and PS4 are fine for most gamers, but their limitations are big drawbacks for me.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I actually like the kinect and how I have voice control in some games and the kids love it for other games. I can also turn it off and it is impressive how much better it is than the 360.
    My father in-law has a PS4 and I wasn't impressed with it. It looks good but not better than my xbox IMO even though reviews and stats suggest it should, might be the way he has it hooked up but I don't see it as better.
    Either way just wondering why people were down on it.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I actually like the kinect and how I have voice control in some games and the kids love it for other games. I can also turn it off and it is impressive how much better it is than the 360.
    My father in-law has a PS4 and I wasn't impressed with it. It looks good but not better than my xbox IMO even though reviews and stats suggest it should, might be the way he has it hooked up but I don't see it as better.
    Either way just wondering why people were down on it.
    Personally I think the console wars are dumb. I've always been partial to Nintendo myself but thats because I was a kid when it hit big. I LOVE my Wii U that I got "for my son" at Christmas because I can play a lot of the classic games on the virtual console and the new Mario games are great. I also just picked up Mass Effect 3 for it for $10 because I never got around to it and I love how they use the Wii U pad for maps and power hotkeys.

For everything else I just use my computer and Steam to download games like Skyrim. I think I would be more into consoles if I had time because of the multiplayer stuff. I do miss my Xbox 360 days but I just don't have time to get good enough at most online games not to embarrass myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

I don't think its "shit", but the XBOX One and other consoles seem to be on their way out. It used to be a console was a dedicated system with exclusive games that didn't rely on hardware or software updates and could be viable for years (Think of everything up to the PS2 essentially). Now things like XBOX One and PS4 are just stripped down versions of gaming PCs with pay to play multiplayer and other drawbacks. I can play most of the newest gen "console" games on my PC with higher resolutions, frame rates, etc. and I can use whatever gaming peripheral I choose. Outside of exclusives like God of War or Halo, there is not much reason to buy a console when a PC does so much more and has half the issues. And you don't have to pay extra for multiplayer!

I think Xbox Ones and PS4 are fine for most gamers, but their limitations are big drawbacks for me.
    I haven't owned a computer in eight years, maybe I'll have to look into getting one again. I can run a smart phone okay but if I get on a computer I am lost. I couldn't figure out how to get on the internet for an hour on my dads Mac
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I've been thinking about getting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I just can't get into gaming with a keyboard and a mouse. The console controllers are way better. Plus if you don't have a really good computer with a good video card, they are choppy and laggy as hell. I will continue to buy Xboxes. Still on my 360 but I would love to get a One.
    Like Shake said, console wars are dumb. If you like Sony, I am not a hater. It's all about your personal enjoyment.
    I heard Titanfall was really good.

17. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information