Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's playing Titanfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post

He do that at Gamestop? I onlly ask because I've done the $5 pre-order, but as long as they have your phone number, you get the $5 back off the purchase. He got ripped.
    It was at the Walmart. Which explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    It was at the Walmart. Which explains a lot.
    Ahhh... so since they don't have a registration, he probably had to have his receipt with him in order to get the $5 credit. I know I would lose the receipt.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Ahhh... so since they don't have a registration, he probably had to have his receipt with him in order to get the $5 credit. I know I would lose the receipt.
    He bought a card. It had a scratch off code or something. It says you also get a $4.99 credit on VUDU. The lady said it was only $4.99 credit on VUDU and no $5 credit toward the game.

He bought a card. It had a scratch off code or something. It says you also get a $4.99 credit on VUDU. The lady said it was only $4.99 credit on VUDU and no $5 credit toward the game.
    Ahhh... ok.. now I gotcha.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Walmart has the boy an XBox One and get Titanfall and a year of Xbox Live free.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Ahhh... ok.. now I gotcha.
    I goggled it, and the free VUDU credit is a "WalMart exclusive". If the $5 didn't go toward the game, why would the card say "pay the remaining price" when you go to get the game?

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Rather than me going and reporting your posts and giving infractions, can you 2 have a coversation without name calling and swearing.

You can disagree with someone without calling them a bitch or talking down to them.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

I goggled it, and the free VUDU credit is a "WalMart exclusive". If the $5 didn't go toward the game, why would the card say "pay the remaining price" when you go to get the game?
    Not to mention the fact that it's obvious that they are giving the 5.00 credit to vudu as incentive to pre-order the game. He needed to get ahold of the manager, because he was scewed.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Yes at first I was excited and enjoyed it, but I am a campaign player and I found the lack of traditional campaign really left a lot to be desired for me with the game. I wouldn't trash it, it was fun for what it was, just not for me.
    This is just a shift in opinion from 1st day having it to playing for a while.
    I'm with on that. I jumped in and went immediately to the online PvP portion. But found the COMPLETE lack of campaign and singler player game to be extremely disappointing. I mean, not even the resemblence of a single player game. Seems as though they rushed through the game to fit into the deadline, and just decided to release a portion. If this is the game they designed to be as the "signature" for the new Xbox One, then it's pretty embarrassing.

I've moved on to other games, but I hate that I wasted the money without getting the 'reviews' from the early gamers first.

Not to mention the fact that it's obvious that they are giving the 5.00 credit to vudu as incentive to pre-order the game. He needed to get ahold of the manager, because he was scewed.
    I think it was a dumb 3rd shift manager. I told him he should do something. He said it's only 5 bucks. I probably would have choked the bitch over my $5.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I'm with on that. I jumped in and went immediately to the online PvP portion. But found the COMPLETE lack of campaign and singler player game to be extremely disappointing. I mean, not even the resemblence of a single player game. Seems as though they rushed through the game to fit into the deadline, and just decided to release a portion. If this is the game they designed to be as the "signature" for the new Xbox One, then it's pretty embarrassing.

I've moved on to other games, but I hate that I wasted the money without getting the 'reviews' from the early gamers first.
    We have ebgames in Canada it is our gamestop. I am a platinum member which allows me to return a game within 7 days and I get total refund. Came in handy for titan fall

Thanks MasterShake!!!

12. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    We have ebgames in Canada it is our gamestop. I am a platinum member which allows me to return a game within 7 days and I get total refund. Came in handy for titan fall
    I think our EBGames was bought out by GameStop here in the states. I miss going to BuyBack games back in the 80's and 90's. They weren't quite as bad as Gamestop when it came to trade in values.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

I think our EBGames was bought out by GameStop here in the states. I miss going to BuyBack games back in the 80's and 90's. They weren't quite as bad as Gamestop when it came to trade in values.
    You're old
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

360 version came out today, here's IGN's review -

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/10/titanfall-review-2

Seen it running, and looks a little muddier than Xbone but still seems like a fast and frantic shooter, probably one of the last great multiplayer experiences on 360.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Not being a gamer, but being the mom to a couple of them....I effing hate Game Stop, BuyBack and all the other jerkoffs. Pay $60 for a game, they beat it and take it in a week later and they'll give them $15 for it, while all the used games are on the shelf at $55. I told them when they were younger...you want to go to that store, you better do it on your own because if I go in there, I am going to cause a scene.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information