Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Free Agency Rumors and Signings

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    Rahim Moore just signed with the Texans
    Well, guess New York's deal wasn't as good as Houston's.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post

Well, guess New York's deal wasn't as good as Houston's.
    3 year $12 million

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    3 year $12 million
    I didn't particularly want Moore back (would've been my last choice of all of our FA) but $4 million a year is cheap in a safety starved market. I figured he'd get much more than that. I don't know why we didn't try to keep him at that price.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    He should ask him if there are any truths to the rumors that some of the core forwards are growing tiresome of Roy's "loyalty" to certain specific players, expecially on defense, and there's a growing divide in the lockerroom that has cause for concern moving forward in the future with the Av's young core group.
    I would say there's truth to that and this is why I was really hesitant to like hiring Roy as a head coach.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    Rahim Moore just signed with the Texans
    Yipee!
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yipee!
    I should have celebrated here rather than in the 2015 thread I guess.

Apparently the FO didn't think much of Moore; money clearly wasn't the reason they let him walk.

One of the few decisions I've agreed with this offseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yipee!
    Check it out, I shit you not! "Top notch ball skills". Lmmfao.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6474/rahim-moore
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

If you believe everything you read the Saints put almost everybody on the trading block, Broncos should see what they want for Terron Armstead, Kenny Vaccaro and Akiem Hicks.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

I hope the Broncos take a look at Tyler Lockett, WR, KSU at some point in the draft.

Highly competitive with a history of production at Kansas State. Utilizes great routes and suddenness out of his breaks to get consistent separation. Lockett is a film rat who can come in and compete for a slot receiver spot right away and should be an NFL punt returner.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profil...ett?id=2552430

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived LTC Pain For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LTC Pain View Post
    I hope the Broncos take a look at Tyler Lockett, WR, KSU at some point in the draft.

Highly competitive with a history of production at Kansas State. Utilizes great routes and suddenness out of his breaks to get consistent separation. Lockett is a film rat who can come in and compete for a slot receiver spot right away and should be an NFL punt returner.

I think any WR the Broncos draft will be a returner. Sounds like Elway is tired of having a roster spot taken with a guy that only contributes as a returner.

12. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LTC Pain View Post

I've seen him listed as a 2nd or 3rd rounder. I just don't think we're going that high on a WR.

14. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

If we take any receiver this year i would like to see us take Hardy as a possible possession receiver.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...9/justin-hardy

STRENGTHS: Not an elite speed player, but accelerates well with subtle quickness off the line of scrimmage to shake press. Intuitive target and finds soft coverages to exploit defenses. Excellent depth in his routes and works back to the ball, always trying to get open. Terrific job with body fakes to sell patterns. Quick footwork with concentration through the process, showing the ability to refocus on the move. Natural ballskills with sticky hands and a large catching radius, attacking the ball, not allowing it to come to him. Quick-thinker and has his next move figured out before the catch. Not content with just catching the ball and took advantage of catch-and-go designed plays in college. Tracks well with easy adjustments. Plays with urgency and competes on each snap, finishing runs and improvising when needed. High football intelligence. Heady and willing blocker and more than adequate in this area. Primary punt return duties the last three seasons (63/495/7.9). Soft-spoken, but confident and always trying to prove himself. Consistent workmanlike effort with meticulous practice habits. The most productive receiver in FBS history with a record 387 career catches and his 4,541 receiving yards ranks third all-time in FBS history. Won 2014 Burlsworth Trophy as nation?s top walk-on.
    WEAKNESSES: Solid upper body bulk, but below average height, strength and lower body build ? unimpressive physical presence. Not a quick-twitch athlete, which shows in his breaks with only average start/stop movements ? mediocre separation traits. Pedestrian straight-line speed and defenders can catch up to him even if initially beat. Not a home run threat, won?t stretch the field. Inconsistent in contested situations, struggling to finish with defenders in his face. Swallowed up too easily. Production slightly inflated after seeing 15-20 targets every game
    The FBS record holder for career catches, Hardy walked on at East Carolina and led the team in receiving each of the last four seasons, steadily improving his stats each year. He is a precise route runner and understands how to manipulate defenders in his patterns, ideally suited as an inside receiver to work underneath and the middle of the field. Hardy?s lack of suddenness and speed stand out, but so do his strong hands and quick adjustments to snatch throws with natural body control. Although his lack of explosive traits limit his big play ability and overall impact in the NFL, Hardy is never content and is always working to get open, projecting as a reliable possession slot receiver.Hardy was a terrific underclassman receiver in high school, but moved to quarterback as a senior and went under-recruited, receiving only one scholarship offer to Division-II?s Fayetteville State. He signed with Fayetteville State, but the new coaching staff at East Carolina convinced him to be a preferred walk-on for the Pirates, redshirting in 2010. He quickly emerged as the team?s top target as a redshirt freshman in 2011 with 64 catches for 658 yards and six scores. Hardy became the fourth receiver in team history to reach the 1,000-yard plateau as a sophomore with 88 catches for 1,105 yards and a career-best 11 touchdowns in 2012, earning First Team All-CUSA honors. He started all 13 games in 2013 as a junior and was among the FBS leaders with 114 receptions for 1,284 yards and eight scores, earning First Team All-CUSA honors. Hardy had his most productive season as a senior in 2014 with 121 catches for 1,494 receiving yards (both school records) and 10 touchdowns, earning First Team All-AAC honors.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

PFT thinks Damarius Randall's draft stock has risen into the late first round. Looksee by the Broncos???

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-first-round/
    Last edited by LTC Pain; 04-29-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Apparently the Bears are looking to cut Tim Jennings. Think he is worth picking up for depth? He seemed to be pretty good when healthy.

I'd like to see the Broncos bring in a kick returner. Special teams need a boost.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information