Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Negotiating period set to begin

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Negotiating period set to begin

Free agency technically begins at 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday, but that won't be the first chance NFL clubs have to begin conversations with the agents of players they covet.

Effective at 12 p.m. Saturday, the NFL opens what has become commonly known as a "legal tampering window." While teams cannot execute a contract with a free agent (other than their own free agents) until Tuesday at 4 p.m., they can contact the agents of pending unrestricted free agents of other teams.

This allows teams to begin their pursuit of players that they believe could add value to their roster, while it allows the agents for players to assess the market that they are expected to have come the start of the new league year.
    rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...medium=twitter

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

We should start hearing about who the Broncos are interested in tomorrow and Sunday. Just be careful who you listen to. The only reliable source is and always has been Adam Schefter.

I really hope we try and land j byrd....he would be a great asset and make our cb's look better.....with a good safety back there qbs have to get the ball in smaller windows. ...Jared allen also
    kyle "the fainting goat" orton!
    Josh McDinkieDoink McDaniels
    Greatest HC QB Duo, starring in "MY OFFENSE IS OFFENSIVE"

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by broken12 View Post
    I really hope we try and land j byrd....he would be a great asset and make our cb's look better.....with a good safety back there qbs have to get the ball in smaller windows. ...Jared allen also
    Byrd is going to Cleveland by all reports.

Apparently Asamoah and the Jets are in line with each other.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I would not be surprised if we didn't land ward. I bet he's our number one other team FA target.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Stupid phone. We will get him is what I mean.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Bet we land Delmas instead of Ward. Much cheaper.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    We should start hearing about who the Broncos are interested in tomorrow and Sunday. Just be careful who you listen to. The only reliable source is and always has been Adam Schefter.
    I only listen to incarcerated Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

12. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

That's a good point, because on another board (A sports logo forum), a fellow Denver fan said that Chris Kuper was retiring, and that Jason LaCanfora said that Denver trading for Revis was imminent. He said that Jason said that the Broncos would give them a 2015 third rounder that could turn into a 2nd if certain conditions were met.

I tried to look this info up on Google, though, and didn't find anything.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    That's a good point, because on another board (A sports logo forum), a fellow Denver fan said that Chris Kuper was retiring, and that Jason LaCanfora said that Denver trading for Revis was imminent. He said that Jason said that the Broncos would give them a 2015 third rounder that could turn into a 2nd if certain conditions were met.

I tried to look this info up on Google, though, and didn't find anything.
    La Canfora hasn't said that. He's the one who broke that Revis could be traded two weeks ago, though he didn't ever indicate what teams.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Schefter is nothing like he use to be. He's only right now because he throws so many things out there that he eventually hits on a few of them

Kuper is going to retire.

A better used to know guys inside our FO. Used to.

I would take revis for a future 3rd no doubt about it. But we arebt trading for him. That's like saying Seattle will trade Percy harvin for a future 2nd that could become a first....not real.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm kind of shocked how quiet it's been considering we're in the official tampering period.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    La Canfora hasn't said that. He's the one who broke that Revis could be traded two weeks ago, though he didn't ever indicate what teams.
    Wasn't he the one that indicated that Denver and NE were interested, or was that Florio?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information