Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cortland Finnegan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I bet Seattle takes a look at him. His personality would fit in perfectly with that team, and they could use him to replace Browner.
    Plus, PEDs could really help him get his career back on track.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I ******* hate the guy and will never forget when Andre Johnson laid the smack down on him during a game.

With that said, he could make some sense for us.

Experienced, solid DB.

He is the definition of a "nasty, aggressive" player

We do need more players LIKE him, but whether we really want this hack job because of his experience and attitude is another question.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

I believe Denver's primary target at this point is keeping Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, but he'll not get the fiscal respect that Champ Bailey did, for one he is only a year removed from the troubles in Philadelphia, not to mention that people question his love or passion for the sport with the retirement talk before the Super Bowl. Good thing is that he said he wants to return and it's not all about the money. Right now, I believe he's looking at a 4 year, 28 million dollar deal. Which equates to about 6 mil a season, plus 4 mil signing bonus. He was slated to make 5 million base salary in 2014 along with 2 million as part of his signing bonus, due to the Super Bowl the 2014 part of his contract becomes null in void, but it gives the idea of where Denver stood should he prove to return to form.

Finnegan cost nearly 3 million more a season, he'll be looking for similar numbers to DRC on the low end and then add in his attitude issues? Don't see it happening...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information