Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michael Strahan among Black College Football Hall of Fame inductees

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Default Michael Strahan among Black College Football Hall of Fame inductees

2. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

can't wait til they open the White College Hall of Fame! ...oh yeah they cant, that would be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    can't wait til they open the White College Hall of Fame! ...oh yeah they cant, that would be racist.
    My initial thoughts as well. The hypocrisy in racism in todays age only fuels racism. What is wrong for one race is right for another? How is that truely equal?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

He seems qualified.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

After decades, if not centuries of fighting slavery and segregation, black people are finding a way to segregate themselves?

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Are there any black members on this board who might be able to explain to me how and why the creation of a Black College HOF is not racist. That would also go a long way towards clearing up my confusion over other things like the United Negro College Fund and the Miss Black America contest, I'm sure.

As you say, there would certainly be a totally different reaction if the WCHOF were ever conceived. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming from the rooftops.

11. The Following User High Fived Runamok For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Uh oh, wait until the whites hear about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Are there any black members on this board who might be able to explain to me how and why the creation of a Black College HOF is not racist. That would also go a long way towards clearing up my confusion over other things like the United Negro College Fund and the Miss Black America contest, I'm sure.

As you say, there would certainly be a totally different reaction if the WCHOF were ever conceived. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming from the rooftops.
    There's Buff. He's an honorary African American, I think.

14. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    There's Buff. He's an honorary African American, I think.
    No...we havent accepted his application yet

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I like WET, thats White Entertainment Television...

18. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I would imagine that would have quite a bit of overlap with the regular CFB HOF, no?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

At least examples like you gave make sense, because way more white people than black people go to college, and way more white women than black women are typically Miss America. So those black-only groups at least make some sense.

In a sport like football where a majority of the players are black anyway, this doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    At least examples like you gave make sense, because way more white people than black people go to college, and way more white women than black women are typically Miss America. So those black-only groups at least make some sense.

In a sport like football where a majority of the players are black anyway, this doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
    I don't think it ever makes sense to promote one group to the exclusion of another when in fact there already exists a venue that includes both groups!

And yes, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the case of a creating a separate HOF for black players only, unless of course you are a de facto bigot and racist. What other possibility could someone offer to explain that need?

Most of the racism in this country today seem to spring from the minds of black Americans who leap at every opportunity to turn everything into a black vs white issue. Is every white American who thinks Obama is doing a shitty job as President and leader of the free world, a racist? Is the color of his skin the only reason people could possibly hold that opinion? Isn't it possible that it's because they feel that he is in fact doing a shitty job? Not to the liberals that I've talked to.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I don't think it ever makes sense to promote one group to the exclusion of another when in fact there already exists a venue that includes both groups!

And yes, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the case of a creating a separate HOF for black players only, unless of course you are a de facto bigot and racist. What other possibility could someone offer to explain that need?

Most of the racism in this country today seem to spring from the minds of black Americans who leap at every opportunity to turn everything into a black vs white issue. Is every white American who thinks Obama is doing a shitty job as President and leader of the free world, a racist? Is the color of his skin the only reason people could possibly hold that opinion? Isn't it possible that it's because they feel that he is in fact doing a shitty job? Not to the liberals that I've talked to.
    Do us all a favor - delete your account and then set your computer on fire.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information