Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 204

Thread: Official Vikings Thread

  1. #181
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    67,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What season is coming up, because I google it, and it said Season 5 starts Nov 29 2017? Is this right?
    Sounds about right.

  2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:


  3. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Out West
    Adopted Bronco:
    Arthur Morgan
    Posts
    20,055

    Default

    The death of ragnar just made me cry like a baby

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,589

    Default

    Flipping through the channels last night, and found that Season 5 Part 2 started 17 episodes ago. We went to Amazon Prime to catch up, so I guess binge watching Vikings this weekend.
    why you so serious!

  5. #184
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    67,930

    Default

    Missy told me this morning that Vikings will be canceled after this season. Sucks but i understand also as really the show was at its best when Ragnar was a part of it but still would have liked to see where they would have taken it as i really like the character of Bjorn.

  6. #185
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    67,930

    Default

    I should note that there is a season 6 which they are wrapping up so we do have one more season but apparently the show will be canceled. But they also hinted to a possible spinoff so we shall see what happens.

  7. #186

    Default

    I love this show and the news of cancelation bums me out.

    It's a Weds night ritual.!
    Bill Williamson:

    "The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

  8. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:


  9. #187
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    I love this show and the news of cancelation bums me out.

    It's a Weds night ritual.!
    For some reason, we thought it started back up in Feb
    why you so serious!

  10. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,589

    Default

    We binged last night, and watched until the 17th episode. I'm still trying to figure out why Floki, and those folks, are torturing themselves living in Iceland. I get he thinks he saw the gods, but they sure are hating life.
    why you so serious!

  11. #189
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    67,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    We binged last night, and watched until the 17th episode. I'm still trying to figure out why Floki, and those folks, are torturing themselves living in Iceland. I get he thinks he saw the gods, but they sure are hating life.
    Yea, that whole scenario is whack. I havent watched last nights episode yet but last i saw they were on their way back to get the banished family whom i would have left to die. That dude had been plotting against Floki the whole time they were there. Fortunately Floki's story is getting lost in all the other stuff with Ragnar's sons and i think that might be some of the reason why the series is coming to an end. Doesnt seem to have any real direction right now. I dont know if you checked it out yet or not but on Netflix there is a series (3 seasons) called The Last Kingdom which has some of the characters from Vikings it but focuses more on King Albert and another Viking named Uhtred. Its pretty good though and worth the watch if you have Netflix.

  12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:


  13. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Out West
    Adopted Bronco:
    Arthur Morgan
    Posts
    20,055

    Default

    I think the Floki thing is just a historical nod to the real Floki - not sure it has any other real purpose or that it adds anything to the show of value

  14. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  15. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, that whole scenario is whack. I havent watched last nights episode yet but last i saw they were on their way back to get the banished family whom i would have left to die. That dude had been plotting against Floki the whole time they were there. Fortunately Floki's story is getting lost in all the other stuff with Ragnar's sons and i think that might be some of the reason why the series is coming to an end. Doesnt seem to have any real direction right now. I dont know if you checked it out yet or not but on Netflix there is a series (3 seasons) called The Last Kingdom which has some of the characters from Vikings it but focuses more on King Albert and another Viking named Uhtred. Its pretty good though and worth the watch if you have Netflix.
    Thanks! I'll have to check it out. You'll be surprised in 17.
    why you so serious!

  16. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  17. #192
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,589

    Default

    North.....this series 'The Last Kingdom' is pretty good. We're on season 2 episode 2. Uhtred gets all the fine women. LoL.
    why you so serious!

  18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  19. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum
    Posts
    29,423

    Default

    I wonder if Kubes takes the Minny OC job.

  20. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:


  21. #194
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,589

    Default

    North....we finished 'The Last Kingdom'. The first 3 season were good. Looking forward to Season 4.
    why you so serious!

  22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  23. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    19,018

    Default

    I am trying to find shows to curb my Game of Thrones need. Watched it all at least 3x. Impatiently waiting for the final season.

    Iíve known about Vikings. Watched it years ago and wasnít interested. Figured Iíd give it another try. Needless to say Iím still bored with it. Please tell me this show gets better after season 1. I donít get the hype at all. It has a very B rated vibe to it.
    "Oh Iím sorry, did I break your concentration?Ē
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official Game Day Thread: Vikings vs. Saints
    By Overtime in forum Other NFL Team Discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:43 AM
  2. OFFICIAL MELTDOWN THREAD.. and JR watch thread..
    By underrated29 in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. The official what you will do if we take a QB thread.
    By underrated29 in forum Draft and Free Agency
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:58 PM
  4. Official UFC thread!
    By Calibroncogrl47 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 02:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group