Thread: Fantasy Baseball '14

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Default Fantasy Baseball '14

I'm in a 20-team league where we are allowed 2 keepers. I have to choose between Ian Desmond, Jose Bautista, Max Scherzer and Jose Fernandez.

Right now I'm leaning towards Desmond and Scherzer. Desmond is kind of sneaky productive and consistent - and I don't love the talent pool at SS, so he is a virtual certainty... Then for my next spot I think you could make a legitimate case for all three players. I'm inclined to keep Scherzer because it's tough to justify getting rid of the defending Cy Young winner in the prime of his career... But I can't shake the feeling that he may have peaked, whereas Jose Fernandez is going to be a stud for years to come... But he still pitches for the freaking Marlins, so it's tough to discount all the wins I'd be leaving on the table by taking him over Scherzer this year.

Bautista wore out his welcome with injuries and low batting average. Guy is still a stud, but he's too unreliable.

What do you guys think?

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information