Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Fantasy Baseball '14

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

**** Carl Crawford.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My first thought is - and I am not trying to be a dick (that just happens naturally) - where is all of your talent?
    Currently, in first place.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Currently, in first place.

Morales, Aybar and Martin have all exceeded my expectations. I am addicted to daily fantasy baseball these days, but my regular team is currently sitting at in 2nd out of 20.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Morales, Aybar and Martin have all exceeded my expectations. I am addicted to daily fantasy baseball these days, but my regular team is currently sitting at in 2nd out of 20.
    I have been pleasantly surprised by my entire team. Josh Reddick and Chase Headley have been pleasant surprises and Miguel Gonzalez and Alfredo Simon have both pitched very well.

I should probably cut Homer Bailey.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I should probably have cut Homer Bailey...
    ...27 days ago.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My three best pitchers went on the DL within five days of each other.

For some reason, I have 5 Padres players on my keeper laugh team. I have no idea how this happened.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    For some reason, I have 5 Padres players on my keeper laugh team. I have no idea how this happened.
    If that "laugh" was autocorrect, it is quite funny. If it wasn't, I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If that "laugh" was autocorrect, it is quite funny. If it wasn't, I feel your pain.
    Oops.I think it was league. Somehow I'm still 8th out of 20.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My much maligned, crazy 20-team 13-keeper league where I'm always playing catch up because the guy I took over for thought Carl Crawford was a superstar and now I'm perpetually trying to recover, but am thoroughly addicted to, without a superstar 2016 team:

C - Russell Martin
    1B - Byung-Ho Park
    2B - Logan Forsythe
    3B - Daniel Murphy
    SS - Brandon Crawford
    OF - Hunter Pence
    OF - Josh Reddick
    OF - Hyun Soo Kim
    UTIL - Kendrys Morales
    B - Nomar Mazara
    B - Socrates Brito
    B - Eugenio Suarez
    B - Jayson Werth
    B - Adonis Garcia
    P - Aaron Sanchez
    P - Wade Miley
    SP - Matt Wisler
    SP - Mike Fiers
    SP - Nathan alarms
    RP - Ken Giles
    RP - Huston Street
    B - Brandon Finnegan
    B - Colin Rea
    B - Jorge de la Rosa
    B - Tommy Hunter

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information