Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball '14

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    B.J. Upton is an extremely frustrating player to own in fantasy.
    Awful pick. Wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

I'm regretting drafting Alfonso Soriano. He's going to be impossible to trade, so I'm just going to have to live with his low average.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Awful pick. Wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

I'm regretting drafting Alfonso Soriano. He's going to be impossible to trade, so I'm just going to have to live with his low average.
    Right now, Adam LaRoche is hitting better than Upton...but I'm leery of pulling Upton for Adam freakin' LaRoche because, well, he's B.J. Upton and he's not going to hit 3/25 the whole season.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And I feel your pain with Soriano. I picked him up in a trade two years ago and have held on to him, and the average is frustrating, but the pop helps.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Right now, Adam LaRoche is hitting better than Upton...but I'm leery of pulling Upton for Adam freakin' LaRoche because, well, he's B.J. Upton and he's not going to hit 3/25 the whole season.
    I don't know man. After Upton's disastrous year last year and his start to this season. I'm starting to think that anything over the Mendoza line is a bonus with him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Soriano paid off tonight, Buffenator...

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Eww... I'm a Braves fan and I wouldn't touch B.J. Upton. His brother on the other had, I'd consider, but am glad I don't have either of them. Both have been worthless in the lineup so far. Chris Johnson & Freddie Freeman have been the fairly consistent producers on that roster so far.

I had Soriano on my pine the first week. He started cold but has hit two HRs so far. Mark Trumbo, Nelson Cruz, and Desmond Jennings have done fair for me in my OF.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Feeling pretty good about my Ervin Santana pick after tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Haha. Dee Gordon just got gunned down on a pitch out.

Adopted Bronco:

Feeling pretty good about my Ervin Santana pick after tonight.
    That was a fun game to watch (as a Braves fan). Dudes finally started hitting base hits. I've always liked Ervin Santana. He pitched a great game. My Closer almost let it slip away (Kimbrel).

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    That was a fun game to watch (as a Braves fan). Dudes finally started hitting base hits. I've always liked Ervin Santana. He pitched a great game. My Closer almost let it slip away (Kimbrel).
    Yeah I was about to be bitter if I lost the W. Surprised they didn't start the 9th with Kimbrel even though it was a 4 run lead.

Adopted Bronco:

Yeah I was about to be bitter if I lost the W. Surprised they didn't start the 9th with Kimbrel even though it was a 4 run lead.
    They've got some young/new bullpen relief. Probably approaching these early games in a way that gives them some game time if the lead is big enough.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've kept Jarrod Parker on the bench for about a month. This is in my 20-team, 13-keeper league.

Is it worth stashing him on the bench for a whole season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I've kept Jarrod Parker on the bench for about a month. This is in my 20-team, 13-keeper league.

Is it worth stashing him on the bench for a whole season?
    No. Pick up Marcus Stroman.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No. Pick up Marcus Stroman.
    Stroman is going to lose his job when McGowan returns.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Stroman is going to lose his job when McGowan returns.
    No. You have it backwards. Stroman is about to take McGowan's job.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information