Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hernandez Jail Fight

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    It's hard for me to fathom that people like this develop within our society. Unbelievable.
    A cold blooded, soulless animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    A cold blooded, soulless animal.
    Holy cow just cause he attacked and beat up another inmate? Didn't Jesus say to forgive?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    we are a decaying society at many levels.
    c'mon Agap - we are not decaying as a society! It just seems that was to those of us spiritually evolved enough to be shocked by the atrocities of those still waiting to join us on the next stage of human evolution!!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    c'mon Agap - we are not decaying as a society! It just seems that was to those of us spiritually evolved enough to be shocked by the atrocities of those still waiting to join us on the next stage of human evolution!!!!!
    I like how all the holy rollers are calling one of gods creation a piece of shit in here. Makes me want to take a flamethrower to this place and set the reset button on human spiritual development

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Mo reminds me of peter when peter cut the roman soldiers ear off in the garden of gesethame when the romans arrested Jesus. And again I remind myself of jesus. I'm getting sick of it

I just love how all the holiest of holy rollers here completely shit the bed on Christ's most basic commandments.

Yeah... what a complete waste of space on earth.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

I forgot about this thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Leave Aaron alone! He is innocent until proven guilty!
    He probably didn't even do it; all these haters are just so jelly of all NEs accomplishments they framed him. I bet the DA and arresting officer are members of this site.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

13. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I like how all the holy rollers are calling one of gods creation a piece of shit in here. Makes me want to take a flamethrower to this place and set the reset button on human spiritual development
    That's some Grade A enlightened tolerance and acceptance right there.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

15. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Anyone watching the trial - I wish I didnt have to work - I have it on (love the boston accents )
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

17. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Anyone watching the trial - I wish I didnt have to work - I have it on (love the boston accents )
    No. I have never gotten into watching high profile trials. Too much like a soap opera. Any insights as to how you think the trial is going?
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    No. I have never gotten into watching high profile trials. Too much like a soap opera. Any insights as to how you think the trial is going?
    Its just the beginning so no key witnesses ATM - the first firefighter/emt who pronounced him dead is on the stand - they will get through the techs and the police before they get to the good stuff

I am weird - I can watch just about any trial - but this one looks like it will be good - so far there has been no issues between the attorneys - they arent objecting at everything (so far no objections really) but there isnt much to object to at this point as we are just getting the facts from the scene right now

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-ya...39700-nfl.html

(for anyone who is interested)

Im guessing this trial will take two weeks minimum - as high profile as it is it can go a whole month as I dont see things going as smoothly for the whole trial as they are going right now

Its sad because the first pic of the body was shown and the victims mom was obviously upset and she left the courtroom (no outbursts though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Its just the beginning so no key witnesses ATM - the first firefighter/emt who pronounced him dead is on the stand - they will get through the techs and the police before they get to the good stuff

I am weird - I can watch just about any trial - but this one looks like it will be good - so far there has been no issues between the attorneys - they arent objecting at everything (so far no objections really) but there isnt much to object to at this point as we are just getting the facts from the scene right now

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-ya...39700-nfl.html

(for anyone who is interested)

Im guessing this trial will take two weeks minimum - as high profile as it is it can go a whole month as I dont see things going as smoothly for the whole trial as they are going right now

Its sad because the first pic of the body was shown and the victims mom was obviously upset and she left the courtroom (no outbursts though)
    I'd love to be able to watch it live, I get the highlights on the evening news.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information