Thread: Miller Arrives, Teammates Rejoice

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Miller Arrives, Teammates Rejoice

Now in his 15th NBA season, veteran point guard Andre Miller has built quite a reputation around the league.

He's one of those guys that everyone respects and terms like 'leadership', 'high IQ', 'heady', and 'savvy' are often used to describe his play.

He's never been the fastest, the quickest, the greatest leaper, or the most athletic guy on the court, but he's always had that "wily old man's game," as Al Harrington noted today after practice. The guy that just goes out there and "gets buckets, controls the whole run. He's got a game that's just ageless".
    rest - plus videos - Nene talking about Miller, Al Harrington talking about Miller

http://washingtonwizardsblog.monumen...mmates-rejoice

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Miller leaves, Mo rejoices.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I NEVER get all these stories about Miller. It's like people in the NBA assume that a guy that bad has stuck around a long time so they assume he's like a "crafty lefty" in baseball when he's none of those damn things when you actually watch him play.

And his bullshit antics this year? Team guy? Leader? Lol. **** off with that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Andre Miller says he lost cool with Brian Shaw

WASHINGTON — Andre Miller says he lost his cool when he and Denver Nuggets coach Brian Shaw got into a shouting match.

Miller spoke Friday after his first practice with the Washington Wizards.

Miller was traded on Thursday from Denver to Washington. He hasn't played since his confrontation with Shaw late during a game on New Year's Day.

Says Miller: "It was just an instance where I kind of lost my cool and was a little bit unprofessional and stepped out of character. And I apologized to my teammates for what happened. That's not me. That's not what I'm about."
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...shaw-lost-cool

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information