Thread: Atomic Buffalo Turd's!

Default Atomic Buffalo Turd's!

Posted this on another thread and thought I would post it here...

Atomic Buffalo Turd's!

Ingredients:
    6 medium to large jalapenos (straighter the better)
    1 8 oz. block cream cheese softened
    1 pack uncooked thin sliced bacon
    1/4 lb. cooked meat
    1 Tbsp. of your favorite bbq rub
    toothpicks

Directions:
    Remove stem from peppers and slice each pepper length-ways.
    Clean out all seeds and white membrane. I highly recommend wearing some type of gloves during this process. The pepper juice can cause adverse side effects. Set peppers aside.
    Take the cooked meat product and place it in a food processor along with 1/2 of the rub. Chop until meat is ground and mixed but not by any means a paste.
    Fill each pepper half with meat. Set aside.
    Take softened cream cheese and pinch off a piece about the size of the pepper.
    Mold the cream cheese to form the opposite side of the pepper on top of the meat. Repeat for all peppers. Due to the complete mess this will make you may use a pastry bag with a open tip or a plastic bag with a corner cut out to squeeze out the cream cheese onto the peppers.
    When all peppers are complete sprinkle the remaining rub over the top of the cream cheese.
    Take one piece of raw bacon and completely wrap the pepper with the bacon. Using thin bacon is important because it will stretch to cover the pepper best.
    Use a toothpick to secure the bacon.
    Once all peppers are ready move them to a smoker rack and place them in the preheated smoker on the second rack down. Apply your favorite smoke until the bacon is fully cooked and the peppers are soft. This usually takes 1 1/2-2 1/2 hrs depending if you are cooking other food items.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I made some for the SB - had little smokies in them (and I also mixed some cheddar with the cream cheese) - they were awesome - my big thing though is getting them to cook crispy enough for the bacon to be good but still be able to keep the filling inside - I thought a low slow cook would keep the filling in (and it did) but the bacon never got crispy - next time I may par-cook the bacon - cook enough for it to be pliable still but at least halfway finished so it might be crispy - IDK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

3. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information