Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice knocked fiancee out

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    It sounds like she hit him first (I could be wrong about that). If you are going to act like a man....
    Come on dude, what is she, 130? It's hard for me to see a scenario where I would smack a woman. I suppose if you feel like it's your only option to defend yourself that's one thing, but he outweighs her by about 90 pounds and could probably restrain her with one arm. I find it hard to believe that was his only option.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Sometimes you just have to put your hoes in line.

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Come on dude, what is she, 130? It's hard for me to see a scenario where I would smack a woman. I suppose if you feel like it's your only option to defend yourself that's one thing, but he outweighs her by about 90 pounds and could probably restrain her with one arm. I find it hard to believe that was his only option.
    I was mostly joking. But some chicks these days take shit too far. I have seen situations where I wouldn't have blamed the guy for knocking a bitch out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

I was mostly joking. But some chicks these days take shit too far. I have seen situations where I wouldn't have blamed the guy for knocking a bitch out.
    gotcha- Yeah, I know there are some chicks that know how to handle themselves. You'll get your ass whooped if you don't defend yourself.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Yeah, I wonder what she did wrong?
    She got arrested too. Where is the video? Maybe She started punching him in the face , he may have just reacted with a punch to her face, not even in a malicious way ...These things are not always started by the dude. Women will attack! lol

It's probably the brain damage from too many hits. The NFL should pay for their wedding and honeymoon.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Have you had a woman bull rush you swinging haymakers directed at your face, screaming like a wild banshee from hell, trying to kill you because she simply thinks you screwed another woman? 90 pounds worth of that can be like a crazed animal.

12. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Have you had a woman bull rush you swinging haymakers directed at your face, screaming like a wild banshee from hell, trying to kill you because she simply thinks you screwed another woman? 90 pounds worth of that can be like a crazed animal.
    Yeah, when I was in my early twenties I dated a woman who acted a little crazy when she drank. She rushed me with the whole windmill haymaker thing going on, but I know how to box a little, so I was just bobbin and weavin and laughing at her. I blocked everything she threw at me. I could have grabbed her and pinned her to the ground if I wanted to. She eventually ran in the house and locked the door, which sucked worst than having her swing at me.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    It's probably the brain damage from too many hits. The NFL should pay for their wedding and honeymoon.
    Eventually the government will pay for sex therapy. You'll be able to keep your receipts from the local brothel and turn it in on your health plan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Have you had a woman bull rush you swinging haymakers directed at your face, screaming like a wild banshee from hell, trying to kill you because she simply thinks you screwed another woman?
    You say this like it's a normal thing to experience. I've never even been close to a situation like this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You say this like it's a normal thing to experience. I've never even been close to a situation like this.
    Have you ever dated a black chick?

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Bwhhahahahahahahaha,

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Have you ever dated a black chick?
    Or a chick that drinks dark liquor. Women are the meanest things on the planet when dark liquor is involved.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I have had stuff like that happen, i just cant fight back because im laughing so hard at her attempt to hurt me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Or a chick that drinks dark liquor. Women are the meanest things on the planet when dark liquor is involved.
    Maybe we are just hanging out with the wrong women?

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information