Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 March Madness Thread

Default 2014 March Madness Thread

I said March, but anything College Basketball related is fine. I didn't see a thread. I guess no one else watches?

I would be happy if they brought back the rule where freshmen can't play. I'm sure I am in the minority on that one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I would be happy if they brought back the rule where freshmen can't play. I'm sure I am in the minority on that one.
    Why?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Why?
    Honestly, I probably can't come up with an unbiased reason. I really hate Kentucky and John Calipari.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Honestly, I probably can't come up with an unbiased reason. I really hate Kentucky and John Calipari.
    I'm down with that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Unless, they decide to expand the tournament to 128 teams, I'm pretty sure my Wyoming Cowboys won't be invited.

As far as my other team, Arizona Wildcats, it'll be interesting to see if their loss to ASU eventually costs them a #1 seed.
    Last edited by FanInAZ; 02-19-2014 at 01:44 AM.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm down with that.
    A guy I know played in the 70s. They couldn't play as freshmen, so he led the SEC in assists for 3 years. I have no idea when they made up the rule and when they got rid of it.

Obviously, if they brought it back, the probably would allow players to skip college for the NBA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA baby! #14 in the nation.

I believe the Marshall football team plane crash in the 70's paved the way for allowing freshmen to play in all sports.

I think Kentucky is coming down to earth a little of their initial success with the 1 and done's. They are looking at likely their second consecutive 10+ loss season, and this team was supposed to have the greatest collection of talent ever and haven't really looked the bill. They are still capable though.

Another typical Kansas March for myself. Another Big 12 Championship, high expectations, capable of beating anyone on any night, but also capable of losing. March for a Kansas fan is a nervous train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I believe the Marshall football team plane crash in the 70's paved the way for allowing freshmen to play in all sports.

I think Kentucky is coming down to earth a little of their initial success with the 1 and done's. They are looking at likely their second consecutive 10+ loss season, and this team was supposed to have the greatest collection of talent ever and haven't really looked the bill. They are still capable though.

Another typical Kansas March for myself. Another Big 12 Championship, high expectations, capable of beating anyone on any night, but also capable of losing. March for a Kansas fan is a nervous train wreck.
    Yes. And I'm loving it.

Kentucky lost again, while Tennessee beat the shit out of Vandy 76-38.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA baby! Took out #4 Cuse today. Love it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ranked 5th in the nation now. Man, i hope we have a great tournament run.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

Nebraska...

Timmy Miles turning that program around!

Vols finished the season really well. I hope they can keep that going into the SEC tournament.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information