Thread: Denver Broncos' Chris Harris 'doing great' in ACL rehab

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Denver Broncos' Chris Harris 'doing great' in ACL rehab

The Denver Broncos sorely missed Chris Harris in the Super Bowl drubbing they absorbed at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks, but the productive young cornerback says he's "ahead of schedule" after partially tearing his ACL in January's playoff win over the San Diego Chargers.

Harris told MileHighReport.com this week that he's off crutches and "doing great" ahead of becoming a restricted free agent on March 11. The knee injury will prevent a lucrative, long-term deal, but The Denver Post expects the Broncos to drape Harris with a one-year, second-round tender, a strategy that typically prevents opposing teams from stealing away an RFA.

Cited as a Making the Leap candidate last July, Harris delivered in full this past season, finishing as the league's ninth-ranked cornerback, per Pro Football Focus, with three interceptions and 13 passes defensed. Only seven cover men rattled quarterbacks into a lower passer rating than the 64.9 mark Harris yielded in coverage.
    rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...t-in-acl-rehab

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Nice to hear. Love Harris--get well Chris...
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

What tomjonesrocks said; Harris has been one of my favorite Broncos almost from the day he signed, and just keeps improving every season: After three such seasons, that's made him VERY good. I was relieved to hear his ACL tear was "only" partial, and am glad to hear his rehab's going well. Hopes and prayers it all goes well and he's a shutdown CB in Denver for years to come.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information