Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: HDTVs

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I went ahead and bought the 50" Vizio 120HZ Smart TV. It was on sale at Target for $650 plus my GF gets 5% off with her red card. I was tempted to buy the 55" Samsung on sale for $799 but I still have to buy a couch and a bunch of other stuff too. This one will suffice and fits within my price range.

I haven't really watched anything on it yet because I've been busy moving and the cable guy can't get out there to install for a week.
    Nice choice - Bet you'll love it.

No cable or internet for a week? I could have got you hooked up quicker through a friend. Also - if you call them back they'll set you up with a self-install kit. It's easy...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Nice choice - Bet you'll love it.

No cable or internet for a week? I could have got you hooked up quicker through a friend. Also - if you call them back they'll set you up with a self-install kit. It's easy...
    I was actually about to hit you up... The only problem is my apartment is brand new. Service has never been installed there, so I don't think I can do self-install.

I think it's utterly absurd that they can't come out to hook up a brand new paying customer for over a week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I was actually about to hit you up... The only problem is my apartment is brand new. Service has never been installed there, so I don't think I can do self-install.

I think it's utterly absurd that they can't come out to hook up a brand new paying customer for over a week.
    Buzz/text me later. I've got a conference call in a few minutes. I can have someone look into it.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Buzz/text me later. I've got a conference call in a few minutes. I can have someone look into it.
    I appreciate it, but this point it's probably too late. I called them last Tue and the earliest they could set me up was today... I called the dude every day last week trying to get a Fri or Saturday install, but they couldn't swing it, so I had to have them move it back to this upcoming Saturday because I can't be there to meet them on a weekday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I appreciate it, but this point it's probably too late. I called them last Tue and the earliest they could set me up was today... I called the dude every day last week trying to get a Fri or Saturday install, but they couldn't swing it, so I had to have them move it back to this upcoming Saturday because I can't be there to meet them on a weekday.
    Gotcha. If you want it earlier, let me know. You're scheduled for this Saturday? I thought you meant a week from Saturday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Gotcha. If you want it earlier, let me know. You're scheduled for this Saturday? I thought you meant a week from Saturday.
    Well I do want it earlier... But they said the last slot is from 3-5pm and I can't swing that while I'm at work. Oh well, at least I have my iphone.

48" Samsung UN48H6350 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV $600 + Free Shipping

http://slickdeals.net/f/7017104-48-s...-free-shipping

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

So I finally got my new TV today, Sharp - AQUOS Q Series - 60" Class 1080p/240Hz. Got $400 off. Need to get a sound bar now
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    So I finally got my new TV today, Sharp - AQUOS Q Series - 60" Class 1080p/240Hz. Got $400 off. Need to get a sound bar now
    So I finally got the TV and the picture is awesome. I still trying to fine tune some of the options and feature but it worth the price. Only complaint is the sound is little dull, but I plan on getting a sound bar to fix that.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

So I finally got the TV and the picture is awesome. I still trying to fine tune some of the options and feature but it worth the price. Only complaint is the sound is little dull, but I plan on getting a sound bar to fix that.
    How does the closed caption look? I am a Deaf person and I am still looking for a brand new HDTV with a great CC.

15. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    How does the closed caption look? I am a Deaf person and I am still looking for a brand new HDTV with a great CC.
    I haven't checked out that feature. I will tonight and report back.

17. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I haven't checked out that feature. I will tonight and report back.
    Cool! Thanks!

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Cool! Thanks!
    I looked at it and it was fine, but I don't know what to compare it to. Overall it easy to read and you move it around the screen for viewing experience. Hope that helps.

20. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I looked at it and it was fine, but I don't know what to compare it to. Overall it easy to read and you move it around the screen for viewing experience. Hope that helps.
    Thanks, Man.

55" Samsung UN55F8000 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV $1300 + Free Shipping

http://slickdeals.net/f/7084288-sams...9-shipped-ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-UN55...epn=5337259887

23. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information