Thread: Don't lose crucial parts of 'the code'

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Don't lose crucial parts of 'the code'

I posted this in other NFL Team Discussion, as "Stink" is talking about the situation in Miami, but the following from the article definitely caught my eye:

I have great empathy for Jonathan Martin. I don't know all the inner workings of the Miami Dolphins locker room, but I do know the pain of being different, the sadness that accompanies not fitting in and the hopeless feeling of having no one to turn to, because it's part of my story as well.

My parents lovingly passed down the lessons of their lives so that my sister, Jana, and I may also teach our children the foundational principles of a life well lived. There was something else my father passed on, quite unintentionally, I'm sure: learning disabilities. My father is dyslexic, and so am I.

It was the first day of seventh grade, and one of my teachers was explaining the course requirements.

"Every day I will randomly select a student to stand in front of the class and read a current event from the newspaper," he said. That's when the panic set in.
    rest - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...l-locker-rooms

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Mark Schlereth can write. He is articulate and can speak off the cuff as well as anyone. He is one of the best imho.
    Loved this quote from the article
    Yet I succeeded for many years in the trenches of the NFL, in which there are several confrontations on every play. It can be done -- through focus, effort and discipline, not through unbridled rage and hair-trigger emotional outbursts.
    Amen to that

4. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information