Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Kinect helps guard Korean borders..

Default Microsoft Kinect helps guard Korean borders..

I found this interesting, and the article later shows how a surgeon uses the kinect during surgeries.

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/hardwar...korean-border/

It's interesting to me, because this tech is a part of the XBox One. Amazing that such high tech gizmos will absolutely be a part of our everyday lives.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Yea its great, it also spies on everyone for Microsoft.

I also thought it intersting the way that the the kinect is being used to develop a sign-language, real time, interpretor. I can see a person eventually wearing google glass with the kinect software installed on their glasses, being able to communicate and understand the deaf without having learned sign language, as the glasses will interpret and spell out what is being said as you watch. Pretty awesome.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Uh...yeahhhhhhhh........

Conspiracies are always...entertaining..... I suppose.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I also thought it intersting the way that the the kinect is being used to develop a sign-language, real time, interpretor. I can see a person eventually wearing google glass with the kinect software installed on their glasses, being able to communicate and understand the deaf without having learned sign language, as the glasses will interpret and spell out what is being said as you watch. Pretty awesome.
    I've interacted with multiple deaf customers where I work, and it would definitely be amazing if the technology existed to seamlessly interact with them. I'm sure one day we'll have the universal translator technology of Star Trek in which any two people can interact regardless of the language they are speaking.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Uh...yeahhhhhhhh........

Conspiracies are always...entertaining..... I suppose.
    Yes everything is a conspiracy.
    http://www.lazygamer.net/xbox-360/ki...spying-on-you/
    http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/16/45...on-your-family
    Sections 9 and 12 of the updated terms of service are particularly scary :

If you accept the agreement, you “expressly authorize and consent to us accessing or disclosing information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Microsoft, our partners, or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the Service; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Microsoft employees, customers, or the public.”

8. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Which is why we all build our explosives and load our ammo in the room where the Xbox isn't. Duh.

10. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Which is why we all build our explosives and load our ammo in the room where the Xbox isn't. Duh.
    Whats crazy is they are developing it further to be able to track through walls.

Adopted Bronco:

Whats crazy is they are developing it further to be able to track through walls.
    I'm still good. I exercise all of my 2nd ammendment rights in the bomb shelter I built to protect me from the zombie apocalypse

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I'm still good. I exercise all of my 2nd ammendment rights in the bomb shelter I built to protect me from the zombie apocalypse
    Yeah.. but the govt drones are out looking for those.

Adopted Bronco:

Yeah.. but the govt drones are out looking for those.
    It's ok. I found a way to tunnel a connection to the Illuminati tunnels in the Ozarks. I'll blend in

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I've interacted with multiple deaf customers where I work, and it would definitely be amazing if the technology existed to seamlessly interact with them. I'm sure one day we'll have the universal translator technology of Star Trek in which any two people can interact regardless of the language they are speaking.
    It won't be as long as you think. They already have the voice translators that you carry in your phone. Think if you had something like google glass that has the earpiece ( or Oculus Rift goggles) it could do it on the fly. The xbox 0ne software is so sophisticated, that it gives you a readout as to what muscles are being used with more stress than other muscles depending on the movements of the body. Soon, the panranoid Falco's of the world won't be able to move without big brother asking "where are you going?"

17. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

It's ok. I found a way to tunnel a connection to the Illuminati tunnels in the Ozarks. I'll blend in
    I know of those tunnels in the Ozark mountains. Been there. But the Illuminati sold the rights of use to Bilderberg. Might want to get a new badge.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

It won't be as long as you think. They already have the voice translators that you carry in your phone. Think if you had something like google glass that has the earpiece ( or Oculus Rift goggles) it could do it on the fly. The xbox 0ne software is so sophisticated, that it gives you a readout as to what muscles are being used with more stress than other muscles depending on the movements of the body. Soon, the panranoid Falco's of the world won't be able to move without big brother asking "where are you going?"
    Pretty soon, being multilingual won't be nearly the asset it is now. I'm glad I didn't pursue a foreign language degree in school.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

There is no way in hell I would ever have one of those things in my house.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information