Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Kinect helps guard Korean borders..

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Then don't have cell phones. Those are the easiest to use. Don't use laptop computers n your house.

But it's paranoid to believe the government is spying on our houses. But then, certain herbes are known to manefest paranoia.
    It is not paranoia, its public knowledge that that kind of stuff goes on. Some willingly give up rights, others do not.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

2. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    It is not paranoia, its public knowledge that that kind of stuff goes on. Some willingly give up rights, others do not.
    but its so much easier just to call people paranoid because they smoke weed!

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    but its so much easier just to call people paranoid because they smoke weed!
    Maybe the non paranoid are drunk!

5. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

hey.. some live a life of paranoia and accept that they believe that they are being watched and spied on at all times. If you are going to post a link from a "lazy gamer" ..that also posts paranoid beliefs that the government is spending all kinds of money paying agents to play "Worlds of Warcraft" so that they can infiltrate the secret training grounds of the terrorists.... then expect to be mocked.

Tinfoil hats are cheap, after all.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

hey.. some live a life of paranoia and accept that they believe that they are being watched and spied on at all times. If you are going to post a link from a "lazy gamer" ..that also posts paranoid beliefs that the government is spending all kinds of money paying agents to play "Worlds of Warcraft" so that they can infiltrate the secret training grounds of the terrorists.... then expect to be mocked.

Tinfoil hats are cheap, after all.
    Rofl
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/tech/w...g-video-games/
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gov.../1100-6416610/
    http://www.propublica.org/article/wo...n-online-games
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ft-second-life

How bout dem apples
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 02-12-2014 at 01:33 PM.

"Why aren't they also snooping -- maybe they are! -- on the chess app I have on my smartphone? Perhaps every time I mess up my Dutch Stonewall defence it's not really an indication that I'm a lousy chess student, but instead a coded message for my opponent to launch an attack on SCADA systems in the Netherlands?"
    Ok.. so the same article has been repeated several times across the internet. It also shows that the government has had some weird plan to infiltrate the terrorists online. I'll grant you that the conspiracy theorist on the lazygamer site wasn't off his rocker on this one.

But isn't tht getting away from the points being made? You are afraid that the government is going to spy on YOU becuase you have a gaming console in your home. You think they are going to have an agent watch yoru moves as you sit watching TV?

Hey, personally, I don't really care that you want to live a life of paranoia. That's your right, so don't buy the Xbox One and then be sure to turn off your cell phone when you leave the house so they can't track your GPS signal. If that's something you want to do, I actually believe "more power to you." We all have our things. If you want to worry that you are being followed, listened in on, and watched...perhaps that gives you a 007 excitement to your life, Idk.

Whatever your reasons are, doesn't mean that many don't see them as being over the top and ridiculous. The government trying to infiltrate (via games in this example) terrorists groups isn't exactly the same as believing they would have interest in your daily activities. Unless, of course.....
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

9. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Ok.. so the same article has been repeated several times across the internet. It also shows that the government has had some weird plan to infiltrate the terrorists online. I'll grant you that the conspiracy theorist on the lazygamer site wasn't off his rocker on this one.

But isn't tht getting away from the points being made? You are afraid that the government is going to spy on YOU becuase you have a gaming console in your home. You think they are going to have an agent watch yoru moves as you sit watching TV?

Hey, personally, I don't really care that you want to live a life of paranoia. That's your right, so don't buy the Xbox One and then be sure to turn off your cell phone when you leave the house so they can't track your GPS signal. If that's something you want to do, I actually believe "more power to you." We all have our things. If you want to worry that you are being followed, listened in on, and watched...perhaps that gives you a 007 excitement to your life, Idk.

Whatever your reasons are, doesn't mean that many don't see them as being over the top and ridiculous. The government trying to infiltrate (via games in this example) terrorists groups isn't exactly the same as believing they would have interest in your daily activities. Unless, of course.....
    My fear isnt that i am being monitored. My fear is that patterns, and associations can be stored for future use. That information might not be used, or important. But it might be someday. That is what I am mindful of. German Jews would have laughed at you in 1932 if you told them they could die in 7 years because of the library books they checked out. JMO

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

My fear isnt that i am being monitored. My fear is that patterns, and associations can be stored for future use. That information might not be used, or important. But it might be someday. That is what I am mindful of. German Jews would have laughed at you in 1932 if you told them they could die in 7 years because of the library books they checked out. JMO
    exactly the point.

But im 007 yo!

13. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Like I said man.. to which their own. I'm just not going to live my life in fear of that kind of things. Toooooo many ways the government could gain any information they wanted to on me IF they wanted to. If I give up on everything that has the "chance" of giving me cancer, I'm going to starve and be miserable. If I constently look over my shoulder in fear of being monitored, watched, listened in on, and spied on.... then I wouldn't/shouldnt leave the house. That's just how I see things.

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Like I said man.. to which their own. I'm just not going to live my life in fear of that kind of things. Toooooo many ways the government could gain any information they wanted to on me IF they wanted to. If I give up on everything that has the "chance" of giving me cancer, I'm going to starve and be miserable. If I constently look over my shoulder in fear of being monitored, watched, listened in on, and spied on.... then I wouldn't/shouldnt leave the house. That's just how I see things.
    If any of that shit happens, I'll be the first in line to defend my family with all the fire power I have access to. I'm just not going to live in fear or paranoia. Besides. I love my XBox and Kinect.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Understood. Im a realist. I have to bend if I want a family. I just try to leave as little of a footprint as possible.

19. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    If any of that shit happens, I'll be the first in line to defend my family with all the fire power I have access to. I'm just not going to live in fear or paranoia. Besides. I love my XBox and Kinect.
    Yeah.. I don't have an xbox One yet.. but I will once I'm convinced all the glitches have worked themselves out and I'm not buying one that is going to "red ring" on me or something. I've made the mistake wayyyyy too many times to be the first in line to get the newest gatdget.....and i LOVE my techy gadgets!! I can't get enough of them.

21. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Yeah.. I don't have an xbox One yet.. but I will once I'm convinced all the glitches have worked themselves out and I'm not buying one that is going to "red ring" on me or something. I've made the mistake wayyyyy too many times to be the first in line to get the newest gatdget.....and i LOVE my techy gadgets!! I can't get enough of them.
    You should see my house...

I don't have the XBox One yet either, but we do use the Kinect to talk with my daughter in Casper, WY often. It's FAR better than trying to facetime or other mediums.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You should see my house...

I don't have the XBox One yet either, but we do use the Kinect to talk with my daughter in Casper, WY often. It's FAR better than trying to facetime or other mediums.
    The kinect's are pretty amazing. The xbox One software is incredible. I don't think playstation is going to keep up with the One once things really start making the turnover of games to purely 4th generation consoles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

must by why ps4 is killing the xbox worldwide soley on the price tag and the kinect people do not want. Oh yea, game developers are also favoring the ps4 because they can do more with their games.

I wonder what type of gun i should get now that i am 007....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information