Thread: Gonna lose it

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Default Gonna lose it

If one more out of state business associate tries to console me on the Broncos loss, I'm going to have to develop the power to kill with my mind.

No one wants that.

Ok, blackhole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The worst thing about the Super Bowl has been the coworkers who don't watch football on a week-to-week basis now wanting to talk about football.

**** off *** dammit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

facebook was trolled by people who never even watch sports.

The 49er fans were the worst. "The real Super Bowl was the NFCCG" I had to hear so much shit like that.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Ive only talked to bronco fans who say "How embarrassing"...nobody else seems to care. Sometimes I wish I didnt give a shit

I was on Facebook telling these Packer fans who do a podcast that I listen to (they talk about What if scenarios in their team's history, and that's how I found out about it because I like talking about sports alternate history) that they were right about Seattle winning, and my sister somehow saw it and said "sorry for the game yesterday". I said thanks.

I wished that she didn't see that, but you know how Facebook is.

I hated it, because it reminded me of the 80's when she did that after they lost to Washington. I hope that never happens again.

Default It's the Super Bowl, it's the Tenty-First Century, and it was total annihilation from kickoff to final gun

If you go to Zaire in a Broncos cap twenty years from now, odds are good one of the local tribesman will mention it. My wifes best friend is a sports fan, but not a football fan (because, Norwegian) so she texted asking if my wife needed to get out of the house, whether she was safe.

That's why you have to show up for Super Bowls; in that sense losing in the AFCCG or divisional round WOULD have been better: Because at least the entire planet wouldn't have seen THAT. We MUST redeem ourselves next season and if—by the Grace of God—we get back, I promise the world will be watching again. Because it's the SB, and to see if we've regrown our manhood.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I must be pretty blessed. Either that or i just look like someone who doesnt want to talk about the game as no one has really brought it up to me other than to say "sorry, i was pulling for you guys". lol

I work with a KC fan. He was in full-out gloat mode yesterday. I finally had enough and said as a KC fan he can have an opinion about the Broncos failures when KC whens a playoff game again.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I work with a KC fan. He was in full-out gloat mode yesterday. I finally had enough and said as a KC fan he can have an opinion about the Broncos failures when KC whens a playoff game again.
    Why gloat? Didnt they collapse and give up a 31 point lead to the Colts in the playoffs??
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The worst thing about the Super Bowl has been the coworkers who don't watch football on a week-to-week basis now wanting to talk about football.

**** off *** dammit.
    The receptionist at my office is like 100 years old and never talks about sports at all. Day after the game she is talking shit to me when I come in.

I'm like, you may want tread lightly cause you are way too old to make a career change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

14. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information