Thread: Nothing like signing up the day after this SB debacle

Default Nothing like signing up the day after this SB debacle

Hello everyone,
    I have been a long-time lurker (3 mayve 4 years at least), and I guess now is as good time as any to join the forum. I became a hardcore Bronco fan soon after Elway retired, so that probably makes me the opposite of whatever a bandwagoner is. 15 years is a long time, but I guess things can always be worse.

I look forward to sharing the misery and failure that is the Denver Broncos with you fine ladies and gentlemen. On a side note, for a fan forum, this place is really not all that negative. What gives?

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived whiteniko For This Post:

Welcome to BF. Wish we were celebrating a Lombardi rather than trying to figure out what went wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by whiteniko View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have been a long-time lurker (3 mayve 4 years at least), and I guess now is as good time as any to join the forum. I became a hardcore Bronco fan soon after Elway retired, so that probably makes me the opposite of whatever a bandwagoner is. 15 years is a long time, but I guess things can always be worse.

I look forward to sharing the misery and failure that is the Denver Broncos with you fine ladies and gentlemen. On a side note, for a fan forum, this place is really not all that negative. What gives?
    Welcome to Broncos Forums. In regards to your post, of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I certainly do not feel that the Broncos' 2013 season was misery and failure.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Welcome!!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Welcome to the boards
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information