Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good job SeAdderall She-Cawks

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Has anyone seen the report that the game was fixed? Wasnt sure if it was mentioned anywhere here yet
    I saw it, I think it was an onion type web site that generated it. I think the part where they said the ref overheard Manning say to Carroll "when you going to pay up" was my first clue it was a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Has anyone seen the report that the game was fixed? Wasnt sure if it was mentioned anywhere here yet
    I have. My kiddo is all over that right now. Not sure about it, but it's an interesting take on things.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

2 days later, its starting to sink in. The Broncos were embarrassed in the super bowl. I mean, they got destroyed. It was like an NFL team playing a division 2 college team. Yesterday, was still in shock. Now the realization is setting in. I think it feels worse than Ravens 2013. Ya, it is worse. It was painful to watch. Now, 2 days later and the pain resonates. One of the worst super bowls in history. Memories of 1990 and 55-10. This was worse. This year was Super Bowl or Bust. We got there and busted. Someone start a vent thread for therapeutic reasons. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Your PED's and HGH use as well as your aggressive pass interfering induced style of play finally paid off.

Good job....
    this is just weak

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information