Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kirk cousins.

Default Kirk cousins.

looking to be traded. I say we look into him. he may be a quiet stallion, not to knock on Oz, but he's too tall for my taste. thoughts?

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Boom.

Championship.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

We'd be wasting the 2 years we have invested in Oz. The draft this year will be telling. If we dont draft a QB fairly early, then the team is confident in Oz to take over.

5. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Tim Tebow is a free agent.

7. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Championship.
    don't jest jerkoff. take this thread seriously or not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    We'd be wasting the 2 years we have invested in Oz. The draft this year will be telling. If we dont draft a QB fairly early, then the team is confident in Oz to take over.
    trade

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Tim Tebow is a free agent.
    I don't think he has as much potential at this point in time. maybe that's just me

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    don't jest jerkoff. take this thread seriously or not at all.
    It's you who needs to take things seriously. There is an ALL PRO quarterback in Tim Tebow sitting in free agency and you're talking about trash like Kirk Cousins in Broncos Talk? You do realize Tim Tebow has won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the college level when he had an offense designed around him. Yet, you want to talk about Kirk Cousins. Tim Tebow won a PLAYOFF GAME on a team that Kyle Orton could only lead to a 4-12 record, and you want to talk about Kirk Cousins? Look, Tim Tebow is an all-pro quarterback waiting to happen all we have to do is let Tebow get in there and call his own plays like we do with Manning and spread out opposing defenses. They can't stop him. Tim Tebow>Kirk LOSER Cousins.

You need a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    It's you who needs to take things seriously. There is an ALL PRO quarterback in Tim Tebow sitting in free agency and you're talking about trash like Kirk Cousins in Broncos Talk? You do realize Tim Tebow has won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the college level when he had an offense designed around him. Yet, you want to talk about Kirk Cousins. Tim Tebow won a PLAYOFF GAME on a team that Kyle Orton could only lead to a 4-12 record, and you want to talk about Kirk Cousins? Look, Tim Tebow is an all-pro quarterback waiting to happen all we have to do is let Tebow get in there and call his own plays like we do with Manning and spread out opposing defenses. They can't stop him. Tim Tebow>Kirk LOSER Cousins.

You need a reality check.
    Hi *******, it is a thought, that's all it is. that's your opinion and that's fine. I won't argue. not a tebow football fan

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Oh Lord...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Oh Lord...
    well what do you think? Let's assume we have one more year of Peyton which likely will not be a championship year with the changes we need to make. are you comfortable with Oz moving in? should we be looking towards free agency and draft? this topic is meant to be one of consideration, not a a we must sign Kirk Cousins campaign. there is absolutely no indication of that in the OP. all I really got was a tebow lover suggesting we go after him in FA if anything. I personally don't consider that as an option.

anyway, whatever shazam you brainiac

What would u give for cousins?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    My left nut.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Me? I don't know right now. is it worth looking into? what do yiou think of OZ as the future slilk? Might be the question to begin with at this point of the developing thread

I think oz is still unknown, who's shown potential, who's improved on areas over the last couple years when we have seen. He hasn't really been given any chance at all to open it up when he has played.

I do think with everything denver needs to replace for next year and who they have with oz and dyser, it would be a huge mistake to use any draft pick on a qb, let alone one in the top 5 rounds.

19. The Following User High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information