Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kirk cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I think oz is still unknown, who's shown potential, who's improved on areas over the last couple years when we have seen. He hasn't really been given any chance at all to open it up when he has played.

I do think with everything denver needs to replace for next year and who they have with oz and dyser, it would be a huge mistake to use any draft pick on a qb, let alone one in the top 5 rounds.
    I forgot about dyser. Oz does have the benefit of learning from Peyton the last couple of years. just haven't seen much of him. I was hoping that he would have gotten some time last night

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    It's you who needs to take things seriously. There is an ALL PRO quarterback in Tim Tebow sitting in free agency and you're talking about trash like Kirk Cousins in Broncos Talk? You do realize Tim Tebow has won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the college level when he had an offense designed around him. Yet, you want to talk about Kirk Cousins. Tim Tebow won a PLAYOFF GAME on a team that Kyle Orton could only lead to a 4-12 record, and you want to talk about Kirk Cousins? Look, Tim Tebow is an all-pro quarterback waiting to happen all we have to do is let Tebow get in there and call his own plays like we do with Manning and spread out opposing defenses. They can't stop him. Tim Tebow>Kirk LOSER Cousins.

You need a reality check.
    all pro??? did I miss a pro bowl or something????

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived vettesplus For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

He'll no. We have two young already. Do not new to waste draft picks right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It's you who needs to take things seriously. There is an ALL PRO quarterback in Tim Tebow sitting in free agency and you're talking about trash like Kirk Cousins in Broncos Talk? You do realize Tim Tebow has won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the college level when he had an offense designed around him. Yet, you want to talk about Kirk Cousins. Tim Tebow won a PLAYOFF GAME on a team that Kyle Orton could only lead to a 4-12 record, and you want to talk about Kirk Cousins? Look, Tim Tebow is an all-pro quarterback waiting to happen all we have to do is let Tebow get in there and call his own plays like we do with Manning and spread out opposing defenses. They can't stop him. Tim Tebow>Kirk LOSER Cousins.

We need to get Boyd from Clemson...BRONCOS need their own black QB next SB.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Buddy of mine brought this up last night. I say go get him. Post Manning there is no definitive answer at QB. Oh Oz "may" be good. How are we to really know until he takes snaps that actualy mean anything. When it comes to finding a new QB you are better off having multiple choices and open competition.
    Maintaining a positive attitude may be difficult, but it will irritate enough people to make it worth the effort.

They're killing me Whitey! They're killing me! - Lou Saban

8. The Following User High Fived echobravo For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    don't jest jerkoff. take this thread seriously or not at all.
    This is serious stuff...tell em, Gap.

10. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    whites have historically performed most effectively at the position. and I'm thinking that Wilson might have some south pacific in him,... maybe phillipino or Asian. I was going just by him facial features during his sit down with Falk et al.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    whites have historically performed most effectively at the position. and I'm thinking that Wilson might have some south pacific in him,... maybe phillipino or Asian. I was going just by him facial features during his sit down with Falk et al.
    BRONCOS 0-2 vs black/half black QBs....if you can't beat em, let em join you

14. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

BRONCOS 0-2 vs black/half black QBs....if you can't beat em, let em join you
    Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Russel Crowe, , Bradshaw, Dan Marino, Steely Dan, just to name of few

QBs not the issue.

It is painfully obvious we are a soft team. That means you need to fix your defense first. I bet we get a ton more of these type of suggestions and they will have nothing to do with the real problem.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    QBs not the issue.

It is painfully obvious we are a soft team. That means you need to fix your defense first. I bet we get a ton more of these type of suggestions and they will have nothing to do with the real problem.
    it's gonna take a season or 2 to get fixed what needs fixed, even if we have an A draft. this is more about in a year or so, I agree, Peyton is not the issue. I blame him somewhat, but in a lot of ways he was hamstrung last night. thing is, he has no more than 2 seasons to paly

The Tebow nightmare---clown show has been put to rest......thankfully. Tebow had a good run. However, it is abundantly clear Tebow doesn't have consistency with his arm to play at the NFL level. Tim got his chance now its time for Tebow to move on......Plain and Simple.

19. The Following User High Fived Npba900 For This Post:

Elway played like a black QB.....and even threw the ball like a Brotha!!!

21. The Following User High Fived Npba900 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Npba900 View Post
    Elway played like a black QB.....and even threw the ball like a Brotha!!!
    laugh out loud. okay,

so now that I've slobbered all over some of your'alls balls, what is the collective decision?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information