Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: By The Numbers: Seahawks Historical Defense Created By Soft Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    If a team hasn't done jack in the PO's unless they get to the CCG how does that help the notion that a team that didn't make the PO's is actually a PO caliber team? If there are teams in the PO's that aren't PO caliber how is a team not in the PO's PO caliber?
    I thought you weren't addressing that argument? However, if that's changed:

A team hasn't done jack IN THE PLAYOFFS unless they reach the CCG, because 4 teams have a good enough regular season every year they just have to show up to make the divisional round. That doesn't mean they didn't do a lot to earn that bye, but they haven't done anything IN THE PLAYOFFS till they reach the CCG.

For the rest, the system's not perfect; most years playoffs have some teams that aren't playoff caliber (e.g. Philly, GB, SD) and lack some that are (e.g. Arizona, arguably St. Louis.) That's life.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    This just in...the Broncos AND Seahawks are both very good teams
    Thank you; that's all I was trying to say.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information