Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Survey: Players trust Brady most in clutch

Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    Was the Welker drop Brady's fault? Again, Team... and now I guess, play calling by the offensive coordinator.
    How many Super Bowls has Brady won since Adam Vinatari left his side? Tom is GREAT at getting into FG range... Way to go Tommy!!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    How many Super Bowls has Brady won since Adam Vinatari left his side? Tom is GREAT at getting into FG range... Way to go Tommy!!
    But, that can be argued that getting into FG range is the Offensive Coordinator's call or the HC's call.

But, that can be argued that getting into FG range is the Offensive Coordinator's call or the HC's call.
    So when they need a TD and Tom isn't able to get it done, that's becuas the OC or HC didn't want it?? Of course it's the call to get into FG range if that is all you need, that wasn't the point. Keep up.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:

So when they need a TD and Tom isn't able to get it done, that's becuas the OC or HC didn't want it?? Of course it's the call to get into FG range if that is all you need, that wasn't the point. Keep up.
    Just this season, Tom Brady, with all the changes, injures, convicts, on their offense, Tom Brady scored TDs when he needed to. You guys are acting like he can't do that.

When we beat the Pats in the AFCCG, they were out played and out coached. Flat out beat. Can't win them all, right?

Just this season, Tom Brady, with all the changes, injures, convicts, on their offense, Tom Brady scored TDs when he needed to. You guys are acting like he can't do that.

When we beat the Pats in the AFCCG, they were out played and out coached. Flat out beat. Can't win them all, right?
    Dude... seriously... you REALLY need to chill and catch up with the Bronco flavor around here.

Adopted Bronco:

Dude... seriously... you REALLY need to chill and catch up with the Bronco flavor around here.
    First off, Rav, I am chilling. sorry that tone and emotion isn't easily or automatically expressed on forum chatter. But if the Bronco flavor around here is to bash Tom Brady or anyone else who isn't a Bronco and do it this way... well then, I will back out of the convo. Not saying it's wrong, just not my cup of tea.

8. The Following User High Fived artie_dale For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Not unreasonable Brady is looked at like this by players. His reputation precedes him.

That said, I'd take Manning over him because Manning isn't usually behind in games late!

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I think the reputation is deserved. Some of the comebacks this year were incredible.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Being 'clutch' is the biggest pile of subjective crapola in sports. Brady is 0-2 in SB's when he needs a game winning drive. But that's not really fair because one of those times he had like 30 seconds left on the clock, or something infinitesimal. But, he won a SB being clutch against the Panthers, right? Well, a lot of that credit should go to the Panthers kicker who kicked the ball out of bounds and let Brady start at his own forty.

You can justify it however you want. When you're going to compare guys like Brady and Manning and the other greats on any given criteria, I'll take the guy in that given situation with the better overall team.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    I merely posted an article I found interesting because I enjoy the intelligent discussions that usually take place on this forum.
    You can't get intelligent conversations from these turdballs MNPatsFan.

Say, why don't you don a Seahawks avatar like me and we can troll these faggots together?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think the players got confused, they thought the question was what QB is the best in the felch
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think the players got confused, they thought the question was what QB is the best in the felch
    or which QB had the tightest 'clinch'...

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Being 'clutch' is the biggest pile of subjective crapola in sports. Brady is 0-2 in SB's when he needs a game winning drive. But that's not really fair because one of those times he had like 30 seconds left on the clock, or something infinitesimal. But, he won a SB being clutch against the Panthers, right? Well, a lot of that credit should go to the Panthers kicker who kicked the ball out of bounds and let Brady start at his own forty.

You can justify it however you want. When you're going to compare guys like Brady and Manning and the other greats on any given criteria, I'll take the guy in that given situation with the better overall team.
    People who don't know much about sports like to use "clutch" as a crutch.

See what I did there?

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    You can't get intelligent conversations from these turdballs MNPatsFan.
    Yet you come here every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Yet you come here every day.
    I don't mid stupid talk.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information