Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Tim Tebow could run their offense.
    haha ha ha... HE COULD!!! (its funny 'cause it's true!)
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    haha ha ha... HE COULD!!! (its funny 'cause it's true!)
    To be fair, Wilson only looks lost half the time. So he is 50% better than Tebow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

4. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    "Julius would have given it to some girl in the stands. WOuld have traded her phone number for it." ahahaha
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It won't matter. After the thorough thrashing the Hawks get Sunday he will exile himself like all the other trolls.
    I wouldn't be so sure Shake. I think Seattle is looking GOLDEN in this game. You will be HARVIN a bad time watching your offense get LYNCHed by the Legion of Boom. You will see Little Wes get rattled so bad he will think he's Tattoo from Fantasy Island, pointing to the sky yelling, "MEBANE! MEBANE!"

It will be ugly as you KEARSE the TV and yell at your wife to bring you another MILLER killer. By the end of the game you will walk to the closest CLIFF yelling FARWELL cruel world!

7. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Coors light is piss.

Let the big boys talk smack.
    You don't understand sarcasm do you?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure Shake. I think Seattle is looking GOLDEN in this game. You will be HARVIN a bad time watching your offense get LYNCHed by the Legion of Boom. You will see Little Wes get rattled so bad he will think he's Tattoo from Fantasy Island, pointing to the sky yelling, "MEBANE! MEBANE!"

It will be ugly as you KEARSE the TV and yell at your wife to bring you another MILLER killer. By the end of the game you will walk to the closest CLIFF yelling FARWELL cruel world!
    The same way your original team fell over like a bunch of BRADYs on the field?
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

I can make an awesome 4 minute highlight video of Tim Tebow, but what would be the point? Anyone can be made to look great if you only filter in the good things. Wilson is in over his head. I like the kid, but these last few weeks (even before the playoffs), he's played somewhat timid. Both he and Kap were throwing up prayers and Wilson's are who's got answered. I doubt that will work on Sunday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Well if we want to be CHAMPs we have to beat whoever is in front of us. I'm sure I will just relax and UNREIN (which is German for Unwind) as the Broncos have the game well in hand by halftime. I might even enjoy an Orange JULIUS with my chicken wings. I'm sure the Broncos offense will be MANNING the guns so to speak, and firing on all cylinders. When our defense attacks Russell Wilson, he better say his prAYERS. We are going to RODGERS his CROMARTIE. It will be like being on HOLLIDAY, except without all the loud mouth Italian guys in speedos.

So WTE, you better just COLQUITT while you are ahead.

12. The Following 9 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    So WTE, you better just COLQUITT while you are ahead.
    Not just yet.

Welker will get rattled so bad he will think he got blasted by a SHERMAN tank. He will be on the sidelines pleading for the trainers to let him back in saying, "I just need some Tylenol, Excedrin and some AVRIL.

14. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Nice thread chode. Sweet hail marry last week. If by creative you mean less efficient than I agree. See you and your squad Sunday. Good luck.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Not just yet.

Welker will get rattled so bad he will think he got blasted by a SHERMAN tank. He will be on the sidelines pleading for the trainers to let him back in saying, "I just need some Tylenol, Excedrin and some AVRIL.
    You want to talk about headaches? Our defense will make if feel like we stabbed Pete Carrol's head with a PHILLIPS head screwdriver. Those DB's for Seattle are as tall as that WEBSTER kid from that 80's show of the same name and can not keep up with our huge receivers. Our offense will run the BALL down their throats. And when Seattles offense is on the field they will be so confused that it will seem like they have a signal JAMMER in their headsets. The passing attack of the Seahawks stinks like someone took a shit in the tank of the toilet instead of the bowl (known as an upper DECKER).

So when IHENACHO...*sniff* excuse me I just sneezed. So when I eat a nacho I better be careful not to spill them everywhere as I celebrate touchdown after touchdown.

This CALDWELL be the end of this discussion because I might have to look up the roster if I continue.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Are you serious? You are too stupid to know how to embed a video on a discussion board? What a moron
    Hey now.

I'm beginning to think this game could get real ugly for you guys. Seattle's D is going to clean up on your receivers like Felix UNGER cleaned up Oscar Madison's bedroom. John Fox will be begging for PERCY. John Elway will call Governor Christie and pleading for CLEMONSy.

Peyton will be so embarrassed by his lost legacy he will sneak out of Met Life in disguise by wearing a TURBIN on his head. Meanwhile, Richard Sherman will be laughing all the way to the bank like THURMOND Howell, III.

I'm beginning to think this game could get real ugly for you guys. Seattle's D is going to clean up on your receivers like Felix UNGER cleaned up Oscar Madison's bedroom. John Fox will be begging for PERCY. John Elway will call Governor Christie and pleading for CLEMONSy.

Peyton will be so embarrassed by his lost legacy he will sneak out of Met Life in disguise by wearing a TURBIN on his head. Meanwhile, Richard Sherman will be laughing all the way to the bank like THURMOND Howell, III.
    omg that is so stupid. you are pathetic, you really are

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

******* clown bitches about the forum but it was his own stupidity that wouldn't allow him to embed a video. He's dumber than a raider fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information