Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poor Doom

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    It was a present and its the style with the printed on name
    I see. I guess you will just have to burn it then. Perhaps during a riot after we win the Super Bowl.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

My mother-in-law bought me a cheap Tebow jersey. I'm just going to keep it in my closet. At the very least, send something to Goodwill.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Turn it into a sly williams jersey somehow? Speaking of bad jersey choices, I bought a Marshall one for some reason. When Tebow came I turned it into a Tebow jersey. Now it's sitting in the bottom of a closet somewhere.
    The wife is still rocking the tebow jersey. Its her Only jersey but she licked tebow as a person so she was willing to sport his jersey. She has worn son e of mine as well but I only by bronco jerseys of players after they retire as long time broncos......except miller who should retire a bronco,

6. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    My mother-in-law bought me a cheap Tebow jersey. I'm just going to keep it in my closet. At the very least, send something to Goodwill.
    I have a Tebow jersey and I still proudly wear it. He was a small blip in the history of this beloved franchise but it was a damn fun small blip. That Chicago game was the funnest one I've ever been to and I will never forget that playoff game against the hated Stealers.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Obviously, we dont need him. Shaun Phillips has been a beast against pass and run.

10. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I've never been fond of the idea of burning a Broncos Jersey but what the he'll am I supposed to do with a cheap Dumerville Jersey
    Send it too me, ill take it for nostalgia purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Elvis Dumervil contract: Former Broncos DE took less to be with Ravens

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...-ravens/19017/
    Yeah, I admit I haven't dug into it deeply, but from what I've heard (mainly on here) he took less overall but more up front.

I don't know what his deal was, but Phillips had more sacks this season and plays the run much better, so, heading into a SB against a top runner,
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    **** Doom
    sums it up well. He made his choice, and blamed a fax machine, even though he could've driven the contract over had he been in Denver; waiting till the last 10 minutes would've been a mistake anyway. He's gone now, by his own doing. I hope he spent some of that reduced money on a nice TV so he could enjoy watching the playoffs at home; living well is the best revenge.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    The wife is still rocking the tebow jersey. Its her Only jersey but she licked tebow as a person so she was willing to sport his jersey. She has worn son e of mine as well but I only by bronco jerseys of players after they retire as long time broncos......except miller who should retire a bronco,
    Dude, your wife licked Tebow?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    wait... Are you saying he's an idiot ofr enjoying his money?..'cause... I know I would enjoy his money. But I find it funny that his 'fax machine malfunction'... bit him.
    He probably has 10 years or less to win a SB, but may have 20-30 years after his retirement to make money. If he plays a key role in winning a SB, his post FB career market value is far greater than if he's just another run of the mill has been. So are you sure that the extra $500k per year is going to be worth it in the long run?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    He probably has 10 years or less to win a SB, but may have 20-30 years after his retirement to make money. If he plays a key role in winning a SB, his post FB career market value is far greater than if he's just another run of the mill has been. So are you sure that the extra $500k per year is going to be worth it in the long run?
    If I made $500k extra per year for two years my family would be set for the rest of their lives. It comes down to priorities.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I've never been fond of the idea of burning a Broncos Jersey but what the he'll am I supposed to do with a cheap Dumerville Jersey
    Turn it into a sly williams jersey somehow? Speaking of bad jersey choices, I bought a Marshall one for some reason. When Tebow came I turned it into a Tebow jersey. Now it's sitting in the bottom of a closet somewhere.
    I bought a Marshall jersey too when he was still playing for Denver. Luckily, I don't have to change the name since I have the same last name.

18. The Following User High Fived Traveler For This Post:

It would really be great to see a DL get MVP (3 sacks, FF, INT or something like that) when Denver wins Sunday...

i'm sorry, but I dont' think we are going to win the superbowl

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Fvck Doom.

And fvck you too AGapingHole.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information